Itchy Belly!!

michelle82

Reaction score
Arghh it itches so bad sometimes, think its because I grew 3cms in a week and now stretch marks are getting bigger :cry: But it bloody itches like mad. I am constantly putting on cream and oil to help soothe it. Roll on this baby putting in an appearance then hopefully it will stop and I'll just have an old lady saggy stretched belly!!!! :lol:

I know just how you feel! The bloody cream lies as I still have stretch marks after going through about 3 bottles of anti stretch mark cream!! Not long now for either of us hopefully.... I just want my baby!! The little monkey is laying on my syatic (can't spell it!!) nerve and so it is really painful to walk about not to mention the fat! Stay positive it really can't be that much longer....CAN IT???? Tracy X

i cant belive you are due tomorrow, its come round so quick!

i hope you get something happen soon hun, best of luck

xx

Hello

Hope somthing happens for you , and ive been itching liek mad too but not only my tummy everywhere im gonna mention it tomy doc today but i always forget things, ive so much to ask. but im also getting rashes where its itchy??
Oh well have to wait and see.
Take care Katrina

Spoke to the midwife today and was moaning about the itchy belly and she said that E45 cream works wonders so will get some and let you know!

i'm iching like mad too!!

a friend of mine was given some sort or camomile cream (thicker than lotion) from her midwife. she said it's really good!

im itching too - driving me mad - and not just on my bump either, - legs, arms, elbows ankles, everywhere, had extra blood tests done for that liver disorder thingy ( very very rare!!! - dont want to panic anyone!) but it came back normal - m/w says its due to extra hormones in the body, and could try piriton (?) - dunno bout that tho, one thing i have found (well, worked last nite!) is the boots mediteranian pregnancy range shower gel- wheatgerm milke mandarin - really soothing

shamu

well i got some E45 itch relief cream and it worked!!!! woke up last night and was itching like mad so went and got some today, slapped some on and itchiness has stopped! Thank god, will have a bath later and put on another load. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back