• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG is there something wrong with me?!??

Terri1884

Reaction score
I can't stop thinking about my labour and birth!!

It was the most amazing thing ever! It was definitely the best experience of my life ever and I don't want to ever forget it! I think about and talk about it (to anyone that will listen lol) all the time! Every day!!

I'm starting to scare myself a little when I realise that I'm thinking about it. Again!!! I must be getting boring now I'm sure lol anyone else? Please tell me I'm not alone?!?

A year on and I still feel exactly the same!!!!

It wasn't how I planned it but because I was diagnosed with pre eclampsia I was expecting the worse throughout and it actually ended up being perfect.

The fact I cannot wait to do it again says it all! Xx

Yep me too!!! Its so personal and wonderful. I loved it Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I didn't write a thing on my birth plan but I honestly could not have planned a home birth better!! Both my births were completely different but soo easy! I was so lucky! I'm obsessed! I would do it all again tomorrow! X

I'm the same, I absolutely LOVED Lagans birth. It was so relaxed and I felt quite in control of it. The birth was the best part of the whole pregnancy, and when I tell people that they look at me like I'm crazy! X

I'm the same! I was just saying the other day that I absolutely hated being pregnant but I loved labour and giving birth and meeting my baby!

I can't stop thinking about mine either, but only because it was the worst experience of my life. Don't get ne wrong some parts were magical and I thoroughly enjoyed those bits but the pain was way more immense then I had even prepared myself for.

But then again every time I look at my beautiful little boy I feel like the luckiest person in the world

Xxx

Worst experience for me I'm afraid but mainly seeing my boy born floppy and blue and seeing the peads swarming around him and not knowing what was wrong, oh and having a doctors both hands up my bits scooping out blood clots! Not exactly magical!
Xxx

I loved my labour too! It was far better than I expected and I coped better than anyone thought so quite proud of myself!

I think I'm actually in awe of myself to think I gave birth on my bed at home with no pain relief or assistance first second and third stage labour! I gave birth completely natural!!

I had an awesome experience too. The only bit I would change is that he was poorly after birth and needed to be in an incubator and be poked and prodded relentlessly :( but the labour and birth was fantastic and I'd do it all again and again :)

I hear you!!! I absolutely was dreading labour and said I'd have everything on offer, I'd heard so many horror stories, in reality I had a water birth with zero pain relief, I loved the experience and it has def not put me off, I'm really missing being pregnant too :-/

I had a home birth too and it was utterly amazing. I wish I could tell people about it more than I do but they give me weird looks when I say it was a brilliant experience. It's become the stuff of legend amongst our midwife team because I had no pain relief either and I got to full dilation before the first MW even arrived. I took two paracetamol in the early stages and they didn't work at all, but that was it. I gave birth on the floor in our snug, my LO was born fighting fit and healthy and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It was magical being able to share it with my husband and our lovely midwives. OH and I still talk about it now. I'd do it all over again any day! xx

I didn't plan my home birth at all! Was at the point where I needed pain relief if it was goin to last much longer! But then I needed to push and didn't make it to the hospital! I loved it and also miss being pregnant x

I had my baby last sunday (11th) and i cannot stop thinking about it. MW said it was the worst delivery she had had in a long while (haha) but honestly it wasnt that bad for me. Everytime i think about it i get so overwhelmed and emotional because it was such an amazing experience. I cant even think about it without crying - damn hormones

I had my baby last sunday (11th) and i cannot stop thinking about it. MW said it was the worst delivery she had had in a long while (haha) but honestly it wasnt that bad for me. Everytime i think about it i get so overwhelmed and emotional because it was such an amazing experience. I cant even think about it without crying - damn hormones

I was the same for a while cried when I thought about it! I'm sure I didn't think about my first as much as I do my second x

i was the same best thing i ever did giving birth

I think we should all be very proud of ourselves for what we have achieved! However it happened :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back