OMG!!! i done something naughty!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
hospital rang me there to confirm WHICH day the consultant told me id be coming in for section BECAUSE she rang in sick and theyre fully booked all the days anyway .... she told me next monday.... i told them this thursday.... MW on phone is away to get another dr. to double check that they can squeeze me in that day!?!? so i may be having baby in 3 days!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO im soooo bold!!!! :rofl: xxxxx

hehe *fingers crossed* that they can get you in on Thursday hun :p xx

ahh thats so good that you were giventhat opportunity!! If anyone questions you just blame baby brain!! lol! Hope you get it! xxx

DIDNT GET IT!!! :(

they rang there and said that when they went to put my name into computer system for THURSDAY my name came up shed already booked me in for monday but just hadnt let me know :( gutted...i got soo excited there too thinking id be out of hosp. b4 dad went for his big op xxx

yeah sams mum defffo worth a try ... damn me!! i always get excited too quuik lmao xx

ahhh gutted! Never mind, in the end you'll have your baby in your arms soon! Are you excited?!

thanks girls, yeah 7 days isnt that long to wait and it will be worth it!! yeah im excited... i wanted a changing station too and then decided against it as wed sooo much to buy and i thought it was a luxury i couldnt afford... just found out 3 of my mums girlfriends are clubbing together and buying me one - they didnt even know if i wanted one!! chuffed!!! :D xxx

ahhh so sweet of them! We're like that, buying a new house so got to try and furnish it as much as poss. We were just gonna live in an empty house and gradually fill it but once the baby announced its arrival we've realised we've got to buy everything now! Like a dining table, pregnant ladies cant eat on their laps, I dont think! And we're having to put beds in the spare room cos our families live a while away so we'l need them to stay over to help out! Ive also paid extra for blackout liningin the curtains in our bedroom cos we'll need them with the baby being born in august.

By the time we've bought everything for the house the baby's gonna be changed on a towel on the floor and sleep in a 2nd hand bed :( poor little one! And Ive just discovered we're not elligeablef or the sure start maternity grant cos we dont get working tax credits. sniff sniff, moneys so hard isnt it!!

I really dont know where we'd be without family helping out!

ohhh i have a loophole for surestart.... have a form signed by your doc for when you have the baby.... because once you have it you can appply for child tax credits which EVERYONE gets... once that award comes thru (takes 1-2 weeks) its just a phonecall.... then ur automatically eligible for surestart... BECAUSE of the backlog you have up to twelve weeks to claim. i was advised have form filled in ready to go as soon as youve bubs and got child tax credit. hope this helps ;) xxx

and as for your baby s/he'll be fine!!!! our generation were bloo*y dragged up lol and were fine!! :D xxx

:yay: best news ever! Thanks!! I think OH will be filling in forms on the delivery ward!

your doc has to sign surestart tho so get gp to fill that in before you pop... glad i can be the bearer of good news for once!! haha... jobs and benefits office tell you v little as if its coming out of their own pockets like!! but £500 will go a long way even if its to fill your tank withoil or summit or buy furniture !! :D xxx

oh Im sure we could buy lots with £500, we've got very good at making money stretch, Im currently bidding on a really nice dining table on ebay, my max bid is £89 cos you can get one in ikea for that, but this one is much nicer!fingers crossed, its collection only so shouldnt be too much competition! If I can get a table and 5 chairs for that then Im sure the grant will be like winning the lottery!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back