OMG i am pregnant!!!

poochielove

Reaction score
Yes, its only taken 16 weeks to sink in :oops: I dont know why but i just got a sudden warm feeling and suddenly thought...I AM PREGNANT WOOOHHHOOOOO!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Very strange lol...just wanted to share :D

Its weird isnt it, i didnt feel pregnant for ages, even though i was sick and had all the crap symptoms im only just feeling its real.

I kinda felt likethat the other day! It weird isnt it!? You know your pregnant but its like you dont really know it lmao!

i am now at that in between stage where i am waiting to feel the baby kick, until then i dont think it will sink in for me as i had no morning sickness i have had scans and i hear the babys heartbeat on a doppler but i still really dont think its sunk in. Come on bubs give mummy a kick :D

I'm finally excited as well now lol hit me a few days ago.

It was like I woke up one day and realised I only have a little over a month left at work...I'm finally ordering all the big baby stuff on the mother care nuresery plan next week....and baby could be here any time in the next 2-3months (I keep asking him to be a few weeks early coz I'll go mad if he ends up over due :lol: )

It just all feels so real and I've been buying the odd little outfits for him without worrying what I'll do with them if anything goes wrong :roll:

It sinks in even more when you are in full blown labour! :lol: Seriously labour is fine...I would do it again in a blink of an eye...well next year maybe :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You know, strange as it sounds, Im strangely looking forwards to labour now!! I was petrified when I first found out I was pregnant but now I cant wait! Been there, done that lol :rotfl: :rotfl: Walk in the park!! ;) hahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooh Iam in a silly mood today arent I?!

It hasnt actually hit me that hard yet :oops:

But I have my scan wednesday, so thinking that will be the OMG moment!!! :D

:lol: I imagine it's the most amazing feeling in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back