wow i can feel the baby moving more

Anna23

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: wel i have been feeling little soft flicks for a few weeks every now and then in a day but today and last night i have felt the baby move loads, last night just to be sure if was the baby i put the doppler on and wow he was moving about LOADS so it was deffo baby :D i even felt the baby kickking the doppler :lol: :lol: it's still soft but i am feeling movements alot more :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: it's so reasuring

same here, my little man either loves or hates the doppler as he always kicks it when i put i on. Feels great to be able to feel him at last, so reassuring x

Excellent :cheer: my LO had a funny 5 minutes on saturday, I lay on the bed and it just started going mad!! of course I burst into tears!!! Its such a relief being able to feel it :dance:

Yay its great isnt it anna!!! :cheer: I woke up this morning to find little smith again as they do laying on the riht hand side of my tummy and all i could feel there with my hand was a head shape or a bum shape lol :lol: But go little matt :dance: :dance:

Awww :)

Well take it these flutters I'm feeling aren't wind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back