I am finding this OH so strange!! x

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
I have woken up in the best mood ever since being pregnant, and I think the penny has finally dropped in my head.... IM HAVING A BABY!!! ha ha

I sound like a mad women, but its only taken 14 WEEKS for it to sink in. I wanted to make the most of my feeling as I might be in a totally different mood tomorrow.

I want to spread my happiness and give a little to each one of you as I feel I have plenty to go round and wish everyone a lovely weekend !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

aw glad its finally sunk in its a very weird situation thats for sure dont think i even believe it yet

I woke up feeling almost well for the first time in 8 weeks, so I'm with ya, hooray for today :)

Today must be a good day! First day in about 5 weeks i havent woken up with headache. Andrea the next 26 weeks will fly by xx

Thats so sweet hun. Glad you are in a good mood today. Enjoy your weekend. xxxxxx

Ah that's lovely. It's amazing when it actually sinks in isn't it - took me ages too. I kept thinking I had dreamed it or something. Now I look down and see my massive tummy and there's no way it isn't real - tee hee.

:love: best thing ever :hug: we are all very lucky. X

Ahh glad its finally sunk in for you, Can take forever for some.
Hope your weel and the rest of the time will fly by I'm sure. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back