Omg help please?

Megbeth

Reaction score
This thread no longer needs replying to.

Last edited:
Definitely sounds like it to me. Have you gone to be checked out? xx

I took a test and it's a faint positive. Will attach image shortly! Friend reckons I might have been carrying twins
And retained one xx

Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 83
Have you read the reviews on it? Apps like that usually a scam just to point out some people managed to get heartbeats of their couch or husbands belly! If you think you're still pregnant seek medical advice instead of relying on scammy apps like that!!

That line is way to faint to be positive for a 5w pregnancy. You can get lines after miscarrying as it takes time for the hcg to clear I'm sorry for your loss but it's unlikely you're still pregnant.

Faint lines have ran in our family. My nan didn't show up positive ti 15 weeks with Mum and Mum didn't show up till 11 weeks with me and 13 weeks with my brother. I'm confused as hell if I'm honest, the app works on my friends tummy and she's 14 weeks pregnant and gets the same heartbeat with her Doppler.

I didn't even get a reliable BFP before the miscarriage, believe it or not. They were fainter than that one!! Everyone is different

I really wouldn't trust an app for this at all. I know you say that faint tests run in the family but pregnancy tests are far more sensitive than they were when your nan would have been pregnant. They are far more sensitive to 15 years ago when I had my son.
I do hope you get lovely news and you are pregnant but I wouldn't Base too much hope on the app as could cause upset in the end xx

What I don't get is my BFP a month ago was fainter than this!!

I wouldn't even trust a Doppler and especially an app on my phone to detect a heartbeat. That being said you do have a positive pregnancy test there. Do you think you might not have miscarried and in which case you would expect to be about 10 weeks? Or could this faint positive be a knew pregnancy and the app is just a coincidence?
Either way I hope it's a happy news for you. Keep us posted x

Someone just delete this thread. It's pointless.
Yes I used an app to see out of curiosity, yes I've had a faint positive test...

Let's just leave it at that. I feel crap enough today without people being judgemental, I have friends that use this app and trust this app... so thought I'd mess about with it myself.... next time I just won't bother

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is being judgemental, like I said. I really hope this is a bfp for you. Could be hook effect as to why it's so faint or a new pregnancy x

I wasn't being judgemental at all. Just wouldn't trust those apps. I wouldn't even own a Doppler as these should only be used by professionals to avoid unnecessary worry. That aside you have a positive pregnancy test so please go to the docs and good luck. I'm keeping everything crossed for you x

Right I will be judgemental use the part where it says show reviews for all versions and loads of 1-3 stars will pop up. It's not that hard! Yes you can be pregnant but like I said seek medical advice instead of that from an app if you're about 10 weeks by now a scan should give you clear cut answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back