OMG going caaaazzzzyyy!

katali69

Reaction score
i think i'm actually going bonkers ppl! does anyone else feel like me?
i'm around 8 weeks pregnant had to go for docs appt on tues cos i had a little bit of blood when i wiped sorry tmi have a scan next week but i'm so worried, don't know if i feel pregnant anymore but that could just be cos i'm thinking about things too much, or because my morning sickness is just getting better ,i have a rotten cold aswell just did another home test and it was a positive, am i just a big fat worry pot?
no one warns you about any of this,it's so hard for my partner to understand aswell maybe i should go for a walk in the sun, i'm only 21 and this is my very first , did anyone else feel like this?
thanks
xx

I didnt have any bleeding but i can understand what your going through i too had a bad cold when i was about 8 weeks and have nothing but worried through this pregnancy .

Im 22 on tuesday so not that much age diffrence and this too is my first child if you want someone to talk to feel free to pm me .

Hello,

I had bleeding from week 9 to 12, not constantly though. Like you it was mainly only when I went to the toilet and wiped (sorry for tmi)

I was so worried and also convinced myself I didn't feel pregnant especially those days when i didn't feel sick. I spoke to loads of women at the time who also had bleeding during pregnancy and it's a lot more common than you think.

I can understand your worry. I was petrified of going for my scan after the bleed but was relieved to see my baby jumping around on screen. They couldn't tell me why the bleed happened apart from the possibility it's just all extra blood flowing around your body and sometimes even sex can cause it although it doesn't affect baby.

Sorry for long post but I hope it helps put your mind at rest! keep us up to date xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back