• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg amazing

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I left work at 1.20 took over time back cos pelvis hurt so much and dropped in on my friend who is 11 weeks pregnant too and we were mucking around with her doppler and omg she put it on me and right on pubic bone for about 20 seconds we heart this really quick heartbeat -do u think it was baby we were both crying lol

Awwww sounds like it, i think some of them pick up the heartbeat from 10 weeks! wow! :) its amazing isnt it!!! xx

Yeh it went quick so baby obv moved. And we can't find it again but it was so distinct! Ahhhh my little babba

oh wow, that really is amazing xx

That's so cool, I'm definitely going to get one of those after our scan.

Hey girls - I have an angel sounds doppler that I bought from someone on PF for £15 incl postage. Anyone want to buy it for same amount? I really dont need it anymore cos I feel baby movements sooo regularly and see midwife every 3 weeks now..... Its got the gel and headphones with it! Message me if interested!

Oh, i'm sure i saw a wanted ad for one of those in the classfieds Tracey :eh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back