Found two heartbeats

:yay: Good luck, honey! Sounds interesting if nothing else ! :yay:

Update - I found two heratbeats today but they were very similar rates (4 beats differnet) and seemed to have moved somewhat - starting to think i'm going loopy hehe. Anyways I been feeling movement - not kicks or bubbes/butterflies just that my belly goes hard when i rub it, definately something moving about in there. The other thing is that my uterus is at my belly button now - another cm and it'll pop - starting to worry about the rate its growing and if there could be other problems! Anyone ever heard of any problems that could be related to an enlarged uterus? Whichever way it goes I've got at least one strong heartbeat and thats all that matters.
Thanks for your replies.

You need to push for a scan because you're worrying yourself too much hun.

I'll see if i get one through post tomorrow and if not i might contact mw again and see if she'll have another look. Not really worrying to much, but am so big eveyone is noticing - thinking i'm five months instead of 10 weeks, seems odd when i have to tell them. I have a freind who works in maternity management side of things, so will have a word tomorrow and see what she says - she could prob get me number for the early scan unit. Just seems a bit daft to pay when i'll get one for free in two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back