Lumps?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
So following on from my thread on 'side pains', I had a shooting pain go through my left hand side just above my pubic bone the other day and when I put my hand on it I felt a lump amongst all the muscles and things.
It's only about the size of a pea but it's definitely there! I'm hoping it's just a hard nodule of ligament or something.
Anyone had experience of this? Don't wanna worry my midwife for nothing cos it hasn't hurt in a couple of days now.

theres part of your intestines on that side, my daughter would have a lump there when shes backed up and had trouble going to the toilet, could be the same sort of problem ?

I'm fine actually going to the toilet, although it does hurt to 'push' (sorry tmi!), and it also seems to hurt when we have sex??

Not sure, but could be worth a phone call to your midwife :)

Phoned my midwife, she says that the pains are normal and try to ignore them, but she's not sure about the lump. She said it might not be pregnancy related (hurray, something they can't blame on pregnancy!), and it might be worth seeing my GP.
That'll be one of those things that I *might* get around to doing but probably won't lol :)

Should get it checked, but def keep an eye on it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back