Older OH

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Heya girls!! :wave:

How are you all doing!! Hope those of you i the TWW aren't to stressed. Just wanting to ask if the OH being older will have an effect on our chances of TTC?
I am in my early 20s and he is in his early 40s.

thanks;

:bunny: :dust: xx

As far as I'm aware, males fertility doesn't drop as much as womens do as they get older.. Not 100% sure though, good luck TTC and lots of :dust: xox

im 20 an my OH is 35 now concieved in november im sure ur hubbys got time yet hun x gl an all the best x

3 or 4 months....i am getting so depressed..:party:..me this evening i'm afraid girls!!!

xx

:hug: Remember it can take up to a year for a perfectly healthy couple to conceive.. Everything crossed for you hun :hug: xx

With my DD now 2 i was with a partner in his early 40's and i was 19 we conceived within 2 or 3 months or trying. Male fertility doesn't tend to drop much until much later on from what i have heard. My neighbour is 40 and she just found out she is expecting, her partner is 61. Good luck on your ttc journey.

There's 16 years between me and OH and we've been trying 3/4 months too. I've read that it's not the same for men as women - I know of a 70 year old in my family who had a baby with his 40-something wife!

In the same boat there's 18 years between me and my OH :)

Thanks for the support girls. it's good to know that age isn't a factor.

Good luck to you all with TTC :dust:

xx

leave it for a year i mean keep trying an then if not wait little longer it will happen when time is right hun try not to get down i know its difficult x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back