• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK so today I started CLOMID!!

Any side effects yet Maybe?? follicle scans are exciting its nice to see for sure that its happening x x

Yeah it majorly sucks, my real dad was killed when I was 2 and my mum re married when I was 5 so he has been a huge part of my life and it was so sad to see them so angry at each other after 15 years of marriage. I hope your parents are on better speaking terms then mine xxx

6 weeks till my op am just praying it works!!

Good luck at your scan it is very cool when you get to see what's going on inside xx

Girls I'm absolutely symptomless so far! FX it stays that way!

Have you guys had the odd glass of wine, I'm out for dinner so fancy one or two tonight, I'm gonna drive too so not too many can be drunk and I have very high heels to wear!!

Vick, my Dad's been in the Lakes so they've not spoken for 3/4 months, he's back now and I'm meeting him for brunch, I've been on team Mum for the past few months and I'm not very happy with her at all as I've made such an effort with her and been completely on her side and she's completely not considering my opinion on my SIL being preggers which is a joke considering the year I've had with TTC, she say's it's done now and everything will be fine but I do not like seeing my brother have the piss taken out of him as he's too nice, supporting his partner and 3 kids is enough for the most well of family and 4 kids and one partner is taking things too far!!! They're not on the breadline but they can't afford a new car or holidays abroad and I feel my brother deserves that, I hate the way she sits at home on her arse, and doesn't even keep the house well which is the very least that she should do to show my brother that she appreciates him!

Writing that has just made me realize I'm not going to bother apologizing for saying pretty much all that to my SIL, I mean what I said- What am I supposed to say, sorry I didn't mean it?? Everyone knows I did!!! :shock:

When do symptoms usually start and how many follies on 50mg?

xx

I dont think you should apologies at all, if your struggling with 3 why would you have a 4th, because at the end if the day its the kids that will be missing out. Growing up with my sister my parents had no money for a long time and I had to have all my sisters hand me downs for school and I hated it I was so jealous of all the other girls, I swore from an early age I would never live my life like my parents.

My dad also moved away he is now living with another woman who he denys he was with when him and my mum were still together but we don't believe him, I have only just built back bridges with him but I refuse to associate with that vile woman, she sent my mum a message on fucking Facebook saying they had been having an affair my mum was so upset. My older sister refuses to have anything to do with since.

God my family sounds so disfunctual but I love them lol

My clomid hot flushes usually kick in within a week of finishing a course but I know that is different for everyone.

Oh bloody hell that's exactly the same with my Dad and someone else too! I will NEVER have anything to do with the VILE woman either, she's taken my Mum's life away!

FX I don't get my flushes on the plane!! :shock:

xx

My flushes on the first month were mild and just like a hot wave after activity. It was my mood that really worried me i was so so low with terrible thoughts , then the week after the tabs a massive headache. Cycle 1 i had two follicles i think only 1 went pop. Cycle 2 i just had 4! so i think cycle 1 is getting your ovaries kick started x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back