no clomid for me

Kay Kay

Reaction score
after reading all your threads it's got me wondering about clomid, basically i can't see green cheese :)

anyway i called my acu, i wasn't even sure i could phone them, cos they seem so distant and we had to wait so flamin' long to even get an appt but to my surprise the doctors secretary was friendly and helpful! i just asked if it would be worth me going on clomid cos nothing's happening and i'm fed up waiting. so she asked a professor (no less! he must have just been hanging about?) and he said he looked at my file and that i don't need it cos i ovulate and clomid is only for ppl who don't ov.

so that's that, i was a bit confused as i know many of you girls do ov and are on it, nevertheless i'm glad i asked the question and that they answered my question without palming me off. and now i know i can phone them if i have any other questions.

on another note, some of you may have read my older thread and know that i'm currently a little panicky that a good friend in work is preggers...obv i would be happy for her cos i know she would like to get prg (although didn't think she was actually ttc but you never know, it's a private subject). anyway I have a strong feeling she is going to break the news tomorrow morning. i'm bracing myself and going to be as happy for her as I would want her to be for me. but it's hard ladies, really hard. we got married at the same time and she knows how much i want a baby so i imagine it'll be awkward for her telling me too. i know i sound like a total beeatch but know you girls will relate. it gives me a sick feeling in my tummy just thinking about it! GOTTA PUT ON A HAPPY FACE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANNA CRY! xxx

sorry this was a bit of a novel lol, gonna go, OH is upstairs and is looking to DTD, who am I to refuse? ever the dutiful wife :lol:

Aww Kay its always hard when someone has what you want! i'm sure you'll be fine , honestly anyone who gets pg i just think i'm real happy for you as it means you will never have to go through the heartache of waiting so so so long and jumping through all the hoops. The less women having a hard time the better esp people i care about. X X

I know kirsty, I wouldn't wish a fertility struggle on my worst enemy never mind a friend, its not that its just awkard cos she knows I'm ttc and we work together so I won't be able to escape the baby chat and people saying 'oh I thought you'd be next!' (I have had that said to me!). As for me being happy for her I honestly would be, just the selfish side of me will have a hard time coping with it, I'm only human after all :roll:

Aww i know :) , baby talk is so hard , and them comments you can do wiithout!! . I hope some of her fertility rubs off on you so you can join in with all the chat x

Thanks hun, I would love that! Would be fun to be preggers at the same time as a mate *sigh* if only xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back