Clomid and hives

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Tiny Sue, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Has anyone here experiences hives around O time with Clomid? I'm on my second cycle of 50mg and this month was ill with sick stomach around the time of O. Had temp and aches and pains but think it was my daughter's bug passed to me. However I have broken out in hives! All over my legs! Big itchy ones!

Anyone get this?

Sue

2. babydust

babydust Well-Known Member

no sorry dont really know much about it but wanted to give you these :hug: ttc just never seems simple :roll:

3. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

:evil:

Well I know now! After I came back from the shops earlier my legs just EXPLODED in a rash - the hives all joined forces and became larger ones like as big as my palm in some places. I went to the doc, caught her just before she went home. She says it's possible that I am allergic to clomid and we are now discontinuing that and "getting pregnant without" if I'm not pregnant already!

On cortisone and antihistamines. Arms breaking out as I type. I am one big itch.

:evil: :evil: :evil: I just hope she's right.

Shite :evil:

Sue

4. chellieboo

chellieboo Well-Known Member

omg poor you, hope they go down quickly xxxx