Ok bit confused... Help?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Steelgoddess, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

OK so after I had my d and c AF came bang on 28 days after... The following month it was a wee bit erractic, came 4 days early mixed flow with funny spotting on and off :think: im on my third since, came on one day early normal flow today...

So whats my average cycle??

Also i have another questrion...

I got a positive OPK on the 14th day or so this was in the morning, however I wasnt able to bd until about 3am in the morning, would that of been too late?

I had bded the day before and after but just wondered...

2. gypsy

gypsy Well-Known Member

i had a d+c aftermy 1st miscarriage last year andmy AF's were never regular after that.
    After my miscarriage this year I did not have a d+c so am waiting to see what happens.
    Cant help with the average cycle and OPK questions as this temp charting OPK thing confuses the shit out of me :oops:

Good luck to you anyway

Shell

3. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

poss opk means u gonna ovulate in the next 12 to 48 hours ! so doesnt mean your ovulating the min its poss ! do u should be fine , spec as u did it day before so there was spermies waiting there for your eggy !