Bit confused help?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok so we're officially ttc

Anyway im just really confused. My periods have ALWAYS been regular a bleed, tail off and then an end if that makes sense.

I had my d and c on 21st Sept and calc the next one on mymonthlycycles which said it would come on 18th oct. It came bang on time that very evening...

I had a normal bleed which ended on the tues after... Or so I thought, on thurs eve (a week after) I started a light its not heavy at all... Its kind of pinky... Im supposed to be oving this week (Halloween lol!) so from monday I should be bding (we bded last night cause it was very light and when i wiped nothing ) Its not gone but im wondered does this mean my cycle is a bit off or does it not matter...

I know other ladies are having this problem... Could use the advice

xx

we're cycle buddies :cheer: I'm oving Halloween too

your cycle could be a bit off - it's not uncommon after miscarriages, you could use opks to check - and bd just in case :hug:

sorry - ovulation prediction kits - the cheapest ones are just like preg tests. You can get them from ebay or cheap at Wilkinsons - if there's one near you.

You test daily around the time of ovulation - or just every day if you're not sure. Don't test first thing - the hormone FSH that they test for is produced in the morning so test around midday or later. When you get a positive (both lines must be the same colour - in this case a faint line is NOT a positive) you're due to ovulate in 12 - 24 hours.

Also (and now you're really going to wonder what you've come into posting in TTC :wink: ) check your cervix position - although you'll need to do this for one cycle probably before you get used to it enough to rely on it.

WTF whats cervix position... oh no im so confused now...

*AHH runs away...*

*Runs back peaking from behind walls..*

:| :?

Sending you both lots and lots of:

babydust.gif

xxxxx :)

oooo thanks for the pretty baby dust :D

Ooooo goodluck Sharne!!

Sending you ladies buckets more of sticky baby dust!

:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back