could i be?

di

Reaction score
first time posting here and wondering if anyone can please help? been ttc for 10 months and starting to think it would never happen. im on day 23 of my 28 day cycle and done 2 pg tests today both with very faint pink lines. as i didn't have anymore pg test sticks i used one of my opk sticks just to see what would happen. got positive result straight away. do LH levels stay high if you're pg? has anyone else tried this? dont dare to believe it could be positive so any advice would be really welcome

Hi di :cheer:

When would AF (period) be due?

Sounds promising to me :cheer: Did the result appear almost immediately?

I believe OPKs can be used in place of a home pregnancy test although it is not advised to confirm any pregnancy by using this method.

I would pop yourself to the shops tomorrow & buy a clearblue?

Welcome to the forum also ~ Wishing you luck :pray:

thanks for advice. AF is due monday but will def get some more pg tests before then, cant wait that long before testing again!

I'd be the same ~ I test early all the time! Drives me mad with wander if I don't :oops: :D

Let us know how you get on :pray:

Hello Di :wave:

Welcome to the forum!!!

I have also heard people with positive PG tests can get a positive on an Ovulation test strip so, it sounds very promising to me............keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :pray:

Let us know how it goes!! xx

good luck Di and welcome to the forum :wave: :pray:

hey babe, thought ud like to know u cant get a false positive without taking meds, so if ur not taking anything, congrats! the test has to detect even the smallest amount of HCG to make any kind of line. even if its barely there, a line is a line!! id say u r pregnant babe, dont waste time and money on clearblue, just go to docs and ask for another test if u still not convinced and when that line comes up they can talk to u about it and get u prepared!! rather than wasting a tenner, THEN going docs! skip the middle man babe!!
Congrats xxx

Can depend if you are testing early ~ My doctors were a BFN wheile my tests at home were a BFP ~ Nightmare but I belong to the peestickoholic group :lol:

True, depends on if they do an early one. But if u get a line they dont question it. i took all 7 of my tests to the docs and they didnt even look at them!! (peestickaholic too!) mine were faint lines too!

thanks for replies. did another test today and got another very faint line. daren't get too exited yet just in case im wrong. sort of got used to being disappointed every month. but i will test again in few days time and let you know how i go

Ooohhh good luck!
My lines started out very faint...and in the end they got darker.
I even took one of my tests back to them chemist waving it at the man asking him to look. (poor man!)
He looked and said a line is a line!
Good luck! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back