OH's 21ST SOON, HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

LucyB.

Reaction score
Im not exactly loaded at the moment but its oh's 21st in jan and i wanna do something really special with it being his 21st.

At first i wanted to get him something he could keep forever as like a momento of his 21st, like a watch, but i realised i dont have the funds to get him a decent one. Any other ideas what i could get as a nice momento?

Then i thought about taking him to London, us staying the night and leaving LO at his grandmas overnight for the first time, and i thought i'd take him shopping on oxford street, maybe see a show, see the sights. but then i thought i didnt want the trip to be ruined cos neither of us are familiar with the tube and i want the trip to be about us spending nice time together not being confused about how to get around ha ha.

SO THEN i thought of a spa day in a hotel in maybe manchester or liverpool. FANTASTIC i thought, cheapish, no need to travel, and we both enjoy just chilling out rather than doing something active. PERFECT i thought. ...... when subtley trying to drop hints to him "i'd love a massage like you see on tele, would you??" he replies "no not realy, im not into all that spa stuff" :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

HELP PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE

getting away sounds lovely, with a lo it's prob been a while since its been just the two of u for any amount of time, how about a night away it doesn't have to be too far, just the two of u and something like a comedy club in the eve, just spend some time together as adults? xx

London doesn't have to be daunting, I love trying to find our way around on the tube! Half the fun when you visit. By the time you add up cost of travel a hotel tickets for a show nice meal and spending money you could probably get that watch you thought of? London is amazing though!

Or as kat said what about a night away in a hotel? Have a nice meal in the hotel and some drinks at be bar? Usually if you book into one with a spa you can use the facilities too so if oh doesn't want a massage he can chill in the pool/sauna while you get a massage :) I love spas!!! I took oh to one while be said it was good to chill out he did say he wouldn't become a regular lol

thanks for the suggestions, thats a good idea mrswoody i'll enquire about him being able to use the pool and sauna and stuff cos i know he'd like that! just getting away for the night is also a good idea, we're never alone since weve had LO and i suppose that would be nice! London was the one i really wanted to do but i just dont want it to be ruined if the whole day is focussed on not getting lost ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back