Oh what's in a name....

Doodles

Reaction score
Ok, so we chose the name Noah Logan Ki....but now I'm starting to re-think it :wall2: hubby's not happy as he loves the name now (took me months to get him to like Noah!), I still like the name, just not sure if it's THE name iykwim. I had these doubts with DS's name (Connor Dean) + got ignored which really upset me as it's not the name I feel fits him best, so I don't want to roll over this time. Still keeping Noah Logan Ki as a strong contender as it may fit him perfectly when he arrives, but I'd like a few other names aswell as back-up. Any ideas? I like Alexander (Xander for short) & Benjamin (Benji for short) but hubby's not taken with them x

Of the three i like noah best hun. Babies suit whichever name you give them Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

We are going with Noah, it is a lovely name. But make sure you're 100% sure it is what you are comfortable with. My Noah's due date is today but looks like he will be an August baby now. We cannot wait to meet him xx

I think you should stick with your original name. Its probably just because you have heard it so much or waited to use it for so long.

Im feeling the same about Joshua. But im sticking with it now. Ill soon get used to it xx
Sent from my GT-I9300

id stick with the one you have but only you and hubby can make that decision hun. its a lot of stress and arguments if you cant decide and agree on a new one and not worth it if you both like the one you have

I have this trouble too I like Noah for you!! I liked Coby for a boy for as long as I can remember but when we found out we were havin a boy oh said no. We both liked Carter now oh has decided he likes Coby but to me he's Carter already grr men x

Our lo if a boy was to be Alexander George Arthur (Xander for short) but since the royal Prince gone off it a bit. George and Arthur are staying as the middle names as it is the grandads middle names. Back to the drawing board I guess, it is hard finding something we both like. My next contender is Sebastian OH is indifferent and he threw Theo into the mix which is growing on me. It is such a big decision.

I think Noah is becoming a really comman name and I personally don't like comman names, I have a Krystal and I am expecting an Elsie, I know a little boy who's 10 called Alexzander but he's known as Zander by everyone and I love his name very unique and I also have a mate and his actual name is Xander but its completely up too you what u go for and what feels right x

I like Noah and only know one baby with the name.
I've got Thomas, Sol or Leo boys names are hard!:wall2:
X

I really like noah, we did settle on it for a few weeks but now Ive changed my mind and gone back to the drawing board, i am finding boys names impossible!! its a lovely name though! xxx

I like Noah & Alexander. Alexander was a contender for us, Noah wasn't as a friend has a Noah ( the only Noah I know and he's 9).

I don't think either are too 'common'. I love the name Theo but OH wasn't so keen.

looks like we have two new strong possibilities :D
Jensen Noah + Jensen Xander

I'm absolutely loving Jensen Xander Taylor + I think Connor & Jensen has a lovely strong brother bond ring to it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back