Oh what a night la la la

marie_77

Reaction score
it was bliss had a great nights sleep and feel much better for it. i was getting a good few painful bh's last night b4 bed and just tried to get up and do something when i got them and for get about them. well it worked cos i had a lovely night.

marie x

:cheer: for sleep :sleep:

I had a great nights sleep to i feel quite refreshed this morning - for once!

:cheer: :cheer: glad you both slept well. I'm still sleeping fine, my problem is getting up in the morning!
its a good job i have to take J to school, I'd never get up otherwise!

im not sleeping :x My backs bloody killing me at the mo, then depending on which side i lie on, my hip goes numb. I keep rolling on to my back too, then iwake up, and of course im going to the loo all the time...maon moan moan, haha. I use so many pillows but they dont seem to help. I'll probably get more sleep when the baby comes, lol :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I managed to sleep for almost 3 hours in a row without being woken by pain, the need to pee or OH so that's quite a good night for me too :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I managed to sleep for almost 3 hours in a row without being woken by pain, the need to pee or OH so that's quite a good night for me too :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back