Oh Well Here's To Next Time?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ok so she got me in full force didnt think i was right :( Im sorry ladies for making a fool of myself hence why i think i will leave posting anymore like this and doing what i have done so. So to say i wish all of you who are ttc and waiting for there BFP's all the very best and il catch up with you all again at some point no doubt take care and see you all soon -xxxx- :hug:

new batch of tests i think hun , i had a bad batch like that too

you havent made a fool of yourself , we all sore that second line hun :hug:

Must be a bad batch as i tested early this am and ther was a faint line there again but not to worry.

Flossy i think that you should go and get a blood test, i dont see how if you have had so many lines come up (and we can all see them too) how AF could have come. I think you need to get a blood test from your GP as it is still possible to be preg and have a period afterwards.

You have not made a fool of yourself, we all love you on here, and you can hardly be blamed for seeing a line that was there. Are we all mad too? Surely your embarrasment isnt that bad amongst friends, come on hun put it behind you, get your blood test, and bl**dy well hurry up and join us in the first :puke: morning sicknesss trimester!!!!

I dont think anyone on here hasnt put something in a post they didnt regret on here at some point (especially my stupid TMI posts!) come on stay with the fun honey!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun - it must be the tests - this is the 2nd time for you and it happened to me last month :(

DO NOT worry about having made a fool of yourself.
You haven't.

We would all have done the same :hug: :hug:

Lots of Love

MM

i refuse to believe that, there was definatly a line there as the other girls sed get a blood test done.

Just read another post if theis has happened two months in a row then you should definatly get a blood test done, you could be one of the few that still have periods.

Do you think its worth making an app with the doctor? If so i can make it for today :)

Here wasthe test i took today :oops:

july6th.jpg

you do need to see the doc, I would invest on a good test as well just to make sure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back