OH wanting a name i really dont want.

MissSara

Reaction score
Right my OH likes the name Bailey for a little boy

BUT and its a big BUT, my surname is BAILEY and my son currently has my surname, so i'll have one child with the surname Bailey and me aswell, as well as a child with the name Bailey.

Its all to confusing to me, not to mention how confusing it would be for Harrison. Shall i put my foot down and tell him its a deffinate NO.

We should just stickt o the names we picked orignally.

id say definate no no if you arent happy with it then dont do it try and explain to him how you feel :D

can i just say hun if i were u i would give both kids the same sirname , this caused alot of friction i our house when Hannah was born as i gave Hannah husbands sir name and Kieron had mine (husband is dad to both kids) we ended up changing all our names and double barrelling them :hug:

Yeah i was thinking about the kids having different surnames and it has been bothering me, i don't know if to have both their surnames as Bailey, which will upset OH no end.... just until we are married though or to change Harrisons by deed poll ????

Its all so much to think about.

Could you not compromise and give him Bailey as a middle name?

It's quite common for people to do that with their maiden name and it'll be a nice reminder if/when you all change over to OH's name.

In the meantime, middle names are rarely used so it wouldn't be too confusing for Harrison :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back