.....but all the names i love we cant have as OH has a womans surname grrrr lol

I LOVE

Bailey
Harrison
Alfie
Liam
Maddison

and dont think none of these names go with his surname :(

Don't see why not. Lots of people have a female name as a surname. Mens first names also get used a surnames so its a 2 way street :lol:

I know someone with the surname Shirley. The son's first name doesn't sound weird at all with it.

I wouldnt worry about surname, mine is Bugg and NOTHING goes with that name :lol:

Like your last name choice by the way :wink:

Snuggle said:
I wouldnt worry about surname, mine is Bugg and NOTHING goes with that name :lol:

Like your last name choice by the way :wink:
......not that your biased or anything hun? :lol:

why not have your lat name then chick ? surely it cant be that bad can it !

i was going to say the same leanne why not use your sir name :think:

I dont want to use my surname as in the future i hope we get married and wouldnt like my child to take a surname which both parents arent using!!

xxx

MissGobby said:
I dont want to use my surname as in the future i hope we get married and wouldnt like my child to take a surname which both parents arent using!!

You can change LO's surname quite easily though.

Squiglet ezplained it well in another thread. She said

'If you do get married in the end, it's much easier to change the baby's name to the father's surname, than change it back to the mothers surname.'

Read the whole thread here

I never took my OH's surname when we married anyways. I like my own thank you :lol: As to quite what we do surname wise for LO we are still thinking about. A couple of options we are considering. If I wasn't married to my partner already however, I'd give our child my surname till such time as we did marry, then change it.

I like all your choices, especially Liam :D I considered Liam for my little one but OH didn't like it

alfie, i wanted alfie for jack but when he was born he didnt suit the name

I like them all hun...especially alfie..if i have a boy he will be called toby :D

We are calling our baby Alfie

Love Harrison, but know for sure it will be shortened to Harry

I know a little girl called Maddison, and I like that too

well now my 2 favourites are Ruby and Corey but OH hates Ruby but likes Corey - only problem is his brothers GF's brothers baby is called Corey so that would mean OHs neice having 2 cousions called Corey - does it matter?? x

MissGobby said:
well now my 2 favourites are Ruby and Corey but OH hates Ruby but likes Corey - only problem is his brothers GF's brothers baby is called Corey so that would mean OHs neice having 2 cousions called Corey - does it matter?? x

i think it probably depends on how often they would actually see each other ,and what they would say about you using the name.

coz OH's Cousin has a son called Zack and when OH told his auntie that Jack was going to be called Jack , she'd misheard him and thought he said Zack and was really funny about it :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back