Hi girls! looks like i'm joinong you in tri 1 at last :)

yeah i waited until i was (what i thought was) 7 weeks to make sure something could be seen and they dated me back to 6 weeks grrr!! sure it will go forward again at my next scan lol!! xx

they didn't even date me at my early scan - i just said i was 8 weeks and she took my word for it!x

yeah they asked me too and i told them 7 weeks but she said i was approx 6 weeks when she did the scan :( boo hoo lol!!! wish they had took my word for it haha!! x

I guess it makes no difference when it comes to actually having the baby - it's gonna come out when it wants to! x

thats very true mrsblue...my DD decided to come 2 and a bit weeks early bit of a shock when it happened least i am half expecting the same lol x

Ha ha I love your doc too!! I work near Alt hunny! We should meet up. Infact I was in m.care this morning xx

Lol! I live on the estate behind mothercare :)

Yeah we should meet up. U gonna be going to wythenshawe hospital?

xxx

No I live in Warrington so going to Warrington hospital. I'm a nanny just outside Lymm but the kids go to school in Alt xx

We will def meet up. I work on a mon and tue xx

When I had my early scan they put me back 4 days but I've left my ticker the way it was and will alter it if I have to after our scan in two weeks xx

wish i had of just left mine, i have a funny feeling it will probably go forward again at some point lol! x

Lol i just couldn't be bothered changing it!! X

Hi Kred, welcome to tri 1, so good to see u here :D

yeah deedee u should have left it the same, we would have the same dates then! xx

Congrats Kred! Hope it all goes well for you x

Congrats hun!

my doctor didnt ask me anything - told me to goto reception and ask for a midwife appointment and that I should google for things I should be avoiding!
Great - not confident :-/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back