Oh my word!!

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Well after 6 years of using no form of contraception we have got our bfp this evening. It's the first month of using opks so no idea if it's just a coinsidence or we have missed ovulation day every time for the last 6 years....who knows. I have been constantly dizzy for the last 2 days so took a test at 11dpo. If it had been a no I was going to go to the doctors tomorrow, I thought something must have been seriously wrong with me, but we got our bfp instead. I'm going to be a first time mummy at 37, and my husband a first time daddy at 41. Or maybe 42, the due date is his birthday. Am I rambling, sorry, I'm just tooooo excited. X

Aww huge congratulations sweety!! Wish you a happy & healthy 9 months! :D x

Cool congratulations! :dance::dance: Wish you a happy & healthy 9 months! :dance::dance:

Help ladies now I'm panicking!! I did the digital test yesterday evening and it was positive, then I've done a line test this morning with fmu (a lloyds pharmacy own brand one) and it was negative??? Has anyone experienced this? They were both the same sensitivity of 10. My mind is now is complete overdrive. It couldn't have been a false positive on the digital yesterday could it? I'm having symptoms galore but panicking about the negative results this morning now. I'm still only 12dpo today x

I really hope all works out ok! Have u any opks left? They can give a positive result when pregnant, might be worth a try until you get another test for fmu tomorrow. False positives are very unlikely xx

I would think the digi is correct. It is possible that you are one of the ladies who get better results in the evenings, you said you did the digi at night and the other in the morning? My lines are usually better in the evening. At this early stage just drinking more or peeing more can affect the results. Easier said than done but don't panic, test again tomorrow and see what that says. I would say wait until AF is due but we all know that is impossible to do!

I would think the digi is correct. It is possible that you are one of the ladies who get better results in the evenings, you said you did the digi at night and the other in the morning? My lines are usually better in the evening. At this early stage just drinking more or peeing more can affect the results. Easier said than done but don't panic, test again tomorrow and see what that says. I would say wait until AF is due but we all know that is impossible to do!

Yep I did the digi last night, about 6pm, because of how I felt, I'm was sure there could be no other reason for my constant dizziness, then this morning I did a snormal line one. I did drink a pint of water before bed then go for a wee about 11pm but didn't wee through out the night so thought this mornings would be a positive aswell but it was a bfn. Think I will try another test tomorrow night then again Saturday morning. Thanks for the advice ladies. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back