Surprised to say the least...

Fordee

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I haven't posted on this forum this month as Dh and I have not been ttc this cycle due to illness. Well, I thought I had missed ovulation completely and we didn't dtd at my assumed fertile time at all. How wrong was I? Yesterday Af was due but I felt like I had been hit with a pregnancy brick! My boobs became huge and painful overnight and I cried about everything (quite literally!). So I did a hpt before the school run ystdy afternoon and bam! I got my :bfp:
We have been ttc since our wedding in June 2005 and earlier this year we got a bfp but at our first scan it was realised to be ectopic and I needed emergency surgery to remove the pregnancy before it ruptured my left tube. After a very stressful year, and a long physical and emotional recovery from the operation, I sure hope that this will be the good ending to our year that we desperately needed!

Ahhhh congrats fordee !
Sounds like u have been thru soooo much
Xxxx

Oh wow!!! That's amazing! I really hope this all works out for you. Congrats on your bfp!

Ah congratulations fordee, hope you have a healthy happy nine months xx

Yay - yet another BFP - fab news.

Best wishes for your pregnancy

xxxxxxxxxx

Aw, thanks so much for the good wishes everyone.

I think its funny how, despite being ttc each time I have become pregnant (this will be 3rd pregnancy for me), I have completely NOT expected my BFP when I have gotten it! They say life happens when you're busy making other plans........

Good luck to everyone in this bumper month of BFPs! You can certainly tell winter has set in and the cosy nights have done us all some good. Lol. :lol:

awe congratulations hun on a well deserved bfp! awesome xmas present! be sure to thank santa :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back