Oh my lord!My wedding is booked!

Marymary

Reaction score
This is my face when I realise this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Stu been together 5 years nearly 6 and engaged for 2. Those 2 years we have discussed what type of wedding is right for us and looked at everything from simple abroad ceremonies to big ones at home, the biggest prob has been my family as I dont really get on with my parents recently I it held me back planning anything as i was holding out thinking the situation may change. But I finally decided to let myself go and enjoy this special time and we've only gone and done it!!!

We have booked a lovely ceremony in bath registry office in the biggest room- the office is absolutely beautiful in bath, a very architectoral building with elaborate high ceilings so very scenic and we're not religious so its perfect! We have also decided to have a full on special family day as straight after our wedding ceremony we are having Scarlett's baby naming ceremony where she will have her special non religious version of a christening and take on stu's surname the same time as me (i had her registered in my maiden name as I want to always have the same name as her).

Then we have hired an area in bath gardens, a lovely area for photographs and bucks fizz reception. This is opposite Browns where we are laying on a cream tea and champagne afternoon predrinks before our main reception party. This is just a few doors up at the roman bath spa, a natural open air thermal spa and weve hired the terrace above it for a buffet and the linked reception hall with a live band and bar. All the catering is now booked too! They sent us pictures of the food and it looks so yummy, all modern and trendy- some stuff like canapes is served on slate plates lol!! They even include table decorations- long stemmed lillies and church and tea light candles!!!

Im so excited, its gone from all talk to practically done! All I need now is my dress !!!!

Oooo... Wait till you get that dress on hun... then it will seem really real.. :) Congratulations... :hug:

I can picture the scene already! Bath is such a lovely place. Congratulations! I hope you have a fantastic day! :hug:

Thanks guys! Its sept 13th of next year, lets hope it doesnt rain!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back