• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh my - i've never felt anything like it - baby hiccups ???

Naterjack

Reaction score
Oh my goodness - I was just working away at my desk and felt a very strange movement to my left side about an inch above belly button, sort of a rhythmic movement, sort of in time like a heartbeat but slightly steadier than mine and most certainly felt like a strong movement - i looked at my belly and actually saw it moving and put a pen on it and it moved it away every time. I moved position and about a minute later it started again

Ive not felt anything since
It was rather a strange feeling and shocked me a little - could this be my little boy hiccupping ?

It could be.

IIRC I noticed my LO hiccuping later on and then it was very definate. I used to hate it, really creeped me out. And it happened 3 or more times a day, usually when resting :lol: :roll:

Yeah it sounds like it!! :D
My little girls always hiccuping! lol

awww, sounds like it to me
i think my LO had the hiccups the other night too :)

think i had this the other day to, its really strange isnt it :D

i think i've had this all day today. it's been really annoying me, haha!
it's a throbbing feeling, rhythmic like a heartbeat but far too slow.

glad its not just me, i was a little worried but once i wokred out what it was i phoned DH and mum as i was so excited - it feels like theres someone with me now when i'm on the road for work :oops:

I had this for the first time last night!

I woke at 4am after a nightmare :( , went for wee and got back into bed, then bubs started hiccuping! Was so sweet!!
But also weird lol :D

:lol: I can just picture you sitting at your desk, rolling pens off your belly, your workmates will be thinking you are bonkers!!!!

DJ Mom said:
:lol: I can just picture you sitting at your desk, rolling pens off your belly, your workmates will be thinking you are bonkers!!!!

Aha, but thats where i'm lucky as i work from home :D
Not so great as i dont have anyone to talk to about my pregnancy until DH gets hom :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back