Quiet Baby?

allycat

Reaction score
Yesterday I hardly felt any movement from baby at all...there was the odd twinge and poke, but nowhere near as much as she normally does. Today I've woken up nearly in tears 'cause I can't feel anything...but my belly button isn't poking out as much as it normally does and my belly feels flatter so could it be she's just moved back and I can't feel much of what she's doing?

I know I normally reassure people not to panic when they post similar threads and now I'm panicking! :?

sit down put some loud music on with a nice iced drink or a hopt cuppa and drink it slowly see if that helps, if by say 12-1 pm you have felt nothing then phone the hozzi and ask to be checked, im sure baby is fine but if it will put your mind as easy :hug:

I go thru days like this honey... and then bubs makes up for it the following few days after it

Relax and put yourself in a quiet environment.

Sometimes I find bubs has been moving but I am that used to the subtle movements I dont always recognise them

If you're worried then call your mw. They usually say to do so if you've not felt bubs in about 24 hrs i think :think:

xxxxxxx

I freaked out earlier on in pregnancy (about 24/25 weeeks) cause I hadnt felt her move and I called my middy.

She said she wasnt worried as they say you should feel at least 10 movements everyday from 28 weeks onwards.

But do call the hospital, they will reassure you :)

I hardly felt Megan move yesterday, if i dont feel her today im going to call middy xxx

I know she has had a couple of days in a row with not much movement before and then several crazy days follow where she's movig all the time..! I'm 24 weeks tomorrow so won't feel stuff every day at the moment right? :?

Ahhhh I may give the MW a ring in a couple of hours if she's not responded to my can of pepsi! Thanks for the advice guys xxx

allycat said:
Ahhhh I may give the MW a ring in a couple of hours if she's not responded to my can of pepsi!

This made me giggle.... so true!! hahah xxx

Keep us informed lovely x

Right...I have drunk a whole can of pepsi, eaten a red berry muffin, put on some loud trance music and can feel slight tremors next to my belly button...not sure if it's gas or baby having a little dance in there, but feel a bit better! xxx

haha

good... you do know bubs is gunna make you pay for this later :hug:

I'll look forward to it 'cause I'll know my little princess is ok then woohoo :) she normally throws a tantrum in my belly if I go to the supermarket so maybe I should pop out for a bit haha! xxx

I've heard every excuse to go shopping now...

That is a favourite!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back