WOW!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
I think I just felt babys first kick!!!

Sat at my desk I get the odd little like blobble feeling, not flutter, but like hard quick flutter every now and again.

And I just sat here and it felt like a proper nudge in my belly on my lower left hand side, almost felt like a little wave of movement!!! It actually made me go "wow"

Is this my baby!?! :dance:

Last edited:
we have a moving baby...... OH YEAH..... woooohoooo Auntie Alice is happpy!!!!
teeehee... Congrats on your very first booot in the side... :D YAY!
:hugs: xxx

we have a moving baby...... OH YEAH..... woooohoooo Auntie Alice is happpy!!!!
teeehee... Congrats on your very first booot in the side... :D YAY!
:hugs: xxx

Haha! I'm glad you were first to read/reply <3.

It was my right side not left - Damn baby brain! lol

Do you think it was baby Alice?! xxx

yeah unless you have really strange bowl movements and you havent eaten n your hungers gone to the side... i can safely say this was Bubzy.... :D

Aye ive missed ya the last few days im glad i was the first... sucks to not been there via email... haha...
<3 ya girlie and bump....
*whispers to bump... keep moving for mummy now as it will bring her lots of smiles whilst im away*
xxx YAY!!!!

Yeah it will be..I felt my first proper kick last night,was amazing :) xx

Heh your funny Ali! <3!

Was sooo weird though, still like :eek: about it!! xxx

Yeah it will be..I felt my first proper kick last night,was amazing :) xx

Aww congrats to you aswell sarahlouise... :)

None both you lovely ladies enjoy these strange feelings... as odd as that sounds... these babies are your butterflies... they will give you that sense of happiness NO-ONE can... when your really low rub your belly and it responds you know you have a friend for life....

Mines gone extreme to pushing my sides now... me thinks my boys hungry (or is that an excuse to bing haha)
xxx
<3 sarah make sure that LO keeps moving for Auntie whilst shes away.... ALL THE GOSSIP MRS!!!! xxxx

Yay to a little mover!!

The movements and kicks NEVER get old! Mine is wriggling as I type this and its still amazing lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats! you will feel LO one more often now because you can tell the difference between baby moving or kicking and wind! one word! MAGICAL!!

xx

It is truely magical, now I'm impatient as I want it do it more so OH can feel hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back