Just felt a big movement

DW1978

Reaction score
So far, all I've been feeling are small movements really low down by my knicker line. I was just sat at my desk at work and I saw and felt baby poke my tummy out to the right of my belly button, a proper foot/elbow type movement :good::cloud9:.

He/she must have been on the turn or something as all the movements have returned back down low now!

Lol, funny isn't it, I saw a massive movement last night, first I've noticed with my clothes on! They must be getting much stronger and bigger now!

Aaaww how cute, they are definetly getting stronger :) My LO likes to do things like that during the night after ive been up to go the toilet, i then watch her for ages moving my belly in all directions and cant get back to sleep! x x

Awww!! ive been feeling slightly higher movements these past two days thankfully.. was worried bubs was too low..
Congrats :) i cant wait to get to that stage.. i filmed my youngest kicking only once i wish id done it more.. with this one im defo gonna spend the rest of my pregnancy trying to get a decent length film of it kicking lol!
CONGRATS :) XX

my lo is a right mover he managed to move a bar of choc off my belly at 18/19 weeks and he is getting stronger lol

i cant wait for this!!!! it sounds so lovely!! xxx

That's lovely hun! I seem to be feeling my little man more and more now! Finally OH felt him on the day we had our gender scan......was a great end to the day! He does seem to be getting stronger but I haven't seen much tummy movement yet! I'm on the large side so I guess there's a bit of fat in the way! lol! Really enjoying knowing he is there and moving about- I read they can swim at this stage as there is still enough room, how sweet!!xxx

aw how lovely, i didnt think you would be able to see until much later on, can't wait! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back