oh my GOD - think i could be pregnant! Turns out Im not :o(

elviedee

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting to be on till today at earliest, I've been getting AFy cramps but at same time been unbelievably grumpy, emotional, tired and my boobs hurt like hell. I'm wearing pads just in case (tmi sorry), but I caved in tonight and sent OH off to buy a test cos I ended up only doing a halfday at work today was so tired & out of it...

I took the test, looked at it after a minute - BFN, then washed my hair quickly, looked at it again and there is the faintest of lines on it - could it be?!!

I'm scared it's an evap, but its exactly where the test line should be, & i can only see it in certain lights. I took the casing off the test to see if I could see it more clearly and it's definitely there. OH can see it too... Just scared about getting too excited.

xx

Ohhh, good luck. Get a pic if you can, surely evap wouldn't happen that quickly? Fingers crossed!!

thanks Nicky! if I am, its all down to you and those opk's you gave me! :hug:

I didn't think an evap would show that quick? as the test strip has faded from the pink to white, the lines got a lot clearer... i don't think a pic would show a thing though

x

Ooooh good luck i agree definately post a pic we all love those lines!!!!! :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Sounds promising, i could only just see the faintest of lines when i first got my BFP, only a week later did it become clear, but it was def there in some lights.

Good Luck and i hope it is your BFP that you deserve.

:pray: that this is it for you - Tescos tests are great - did he buy a 2 pack? How exciting. :cheer: :cheer:

it's a 2 pack yeah... gonna use the second one with fmu tomorrow..

its weird though, i got such bad af cramps, honestly feels like i'm *just* about to come on. Mind you, I had that with my 2 previous pregnancies, I just can't remember how much. Just don't believe that line yet, even though my OH keeps reassuring me that it's definitely there!

x

:eek: ohh ohh ohhhhhh SOO exiting!!! :hug: i hope this is it for you!!! you can join the testathon!!!! :D fingers crossed!!! :dance:

Come on hurry up and test i want to add you on as a BFP in our testathon... making 2 BFP's!!!! Good luck honey, let us all know asap! xxx

Whooohooo! :dance:

Where are you Elviedee?...we want to know the results! Praying its a BFP for you this morning! :hug:

good luck hun hope its a bfp for you this morning :D xxxx

Ooh Good luck!! Really hope it is a BFP for you :pray: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back