oh my GOD - think i could be pregnant! Turns out Im not :o(

Ooh i only just seen this post

Good luck Elviedee. :hug:

Where are you? C'mon we all want to see that BFP :pray: :pray:

xxx

lol the girl has gone MIA....hope its a BFP hun :pray:

OMG :shock: !!!

I'm so excited for you!! :cheer:

Have you tested again love?? We're all dying to know!!

Wow I have everything X for you
:pray: :pray: :pray:

:shock: You still not been on? :shock:

C'mon hun where are you?

Praying you have your BFP by now :pray:

sorry girlies... been working all day and they don't trust us enough to give us net access. Well, I got all excited, tested with FMU, again was sure I saw a very faint line - OH saw it again too.

Got even more excited, and then....

AF got me. Heavier and more painful that it's ever been. Dunno why I was gettin lines... very very faint though, but I dunno :cry:

Sad, and feel stupid for gettin my hopes up so much.

Thanks for all your support though my lovelies :hug: means a lot to come on here and have so many people praying for me.

x

I don't understand either hun... I didn't get the normal full blown af cramps till lunchtime and I came on at about 11am. Completely random for me. I also normally get a half day at least of spotting - and nothing, it was just full on straight away.
:cry:
oh well, it'll learn me.

x

hi hun, sorry to hear that and it sounded so positive as well... I was late this month and came on the morning of day 2 of being late. HELL she sent me through some pain for her late appearance. I had to leave the pub on the Saturday night (never a good thing) as i felt so bloated and uncomfortable and in pain. I slept bad and awoke with the pain still there. Then she appeared in full force to which i can only describe as similar to "Texas Chainsaw Masacre". I was far from impressed. Anyway, onward for another month. Don't worry we will soon be too busy searching for ovulation again and will forget all about this month!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back