oh my god let me sleep

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
:wall2:

Ok feeling it kick is awesome, when im awake.

STOP WAKING ME UP EVERY 20 MINUTES YOU LIL BUGGER

I have a raging cold and feel like crap, and both would go away if i got a good nights sleep. But no. Im not allowed one.

I know how you feel!
Everytime i lay down my baby flutters like mad, waking me up at all hours :(
I feel for you because i get woken up by flutters not kicks
x

Yeah my ickle one is a night owl too! 3am this morning she was having a right party!

Aww! I never felt flutters, Went straight to flicks, prods, then kicks Lol

Splodge is actually pretty good at night normally, I lay in bed for an hour or so before I goto sleep so he gets it all out of his system, then is asleep by about 12, 12:30. Then i goto sleep, and all luck on my side, I wont get woken up till 5:30 ish, he kicks for an hour, then settles again, and i can go back to sleep , or atleast dozey ole me , in bed till 10 !

But last night.. and he is stilll going like mad this morning.. Ugh I must have had something full of caffiene or something lol

Last edited:
I've had the cold as well, it's not a nice one is it?

Aww! I never felt flutters, Went straight to flicks, prods, then kicks Lol

But last night.. and he is stilll going like mad this morning.. Ugh I must have had something full of caffiene or something lol

Aww :shock: your lucky because everyone thinks flutters are cute but they last for ages and gets annoying

:roll:I miss my caffine lool

I was just thinking back, and yesterday was pretty much the only day so far, that ive gone with a cuppa, tea or coffee! I had no milk and no sugar, and no money till wednesday lol..

So no caffiene.. Unless there is suddenly buckets of it in spag bol!

I know your'll say don't wish these flutters were here, as when you get them your'll find yourself awake at night, but I can't feel a single thing yet! keep trying and no luck, I am always so slow at picing up on them
I will be having my last scan (20 week one) before baby will move at this rate (was the same with the others)

im the same jj its my first and not sure if its baby i can feel or just pregnancy related twinges x

Im pretty sure these are flutters because they happen same times everyday :)

Oh no poor you :(
I'm quite lucky as he seems to sleep through the night with me... Either that or I've gotten so used to OH kicking me in his sleep that I just don't notice it!!

last night was the worst for me I actually groaned as I got a kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back