oh my God iv just feet my 1st kick

rosie09

Reaction score
just watching tele in bed and had my hand on my belly and feeted my 1st kick lol feet unreal i want it to happen agen :dance: got scan next week cant wait . . .

Many congrats - its amazing isn't it x good luck for scan r u finding out sex?

Aww wow Im soooo jealous I can't wait to feel mine!!! Xxx :)

Congratulations! I don't know how you women stay so calm, it'd freak me out!

i thought it was abit wierd at first but you think if its really just happened but amazing when bubs carries on congrats hun :D i love wen lil one tends to belt at me for drinkin a very cold drink :) lol xx

Amazing isnt it! I was one of those females that thought that anything moving inside would feel abit parasitic like, but it is actually one of the nicest feelings ever and I really missed it when my first was born!

lovely! I remember after having Rosie in hospital, I was staring at her in the cot and then had a sudden panic that I hadnt felt her for ages..d'oh - she had been born..I really missed my bump for ages!

lovely! I remember after having Rosie in hospital, I was staring at her in the cot and then had a sudden panic that I hadnt felt her for ages..d'oh - she had been born..I really missed my bump for ages!

I did the same thing :)

I sat in the bath a few days after Evie was born and cried because I missed my bump so much lol!!

Congrats on feeling baby kick for the first time - it's such a lovely time xx

its a brill feeling when that happens first time riley kicked me it was amazing best feeling in the world

:)

Alan

haha brilliant!

i love feeling mine kick, its new for me too!

:dance: Yay, its amazing isnt it!

Yippppppe so exciting for you

Looking through the second trimester posts tonight, and this is the third post about feeling the babys I have read, big week for movemnt it seems

Last edited:
Aw I can not wait to feel baby!!!! x x

Thats fab congratulations lovely!! I was so excited when I felt my first kick!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back