Finally I've felt a kick!!!!!!

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
Finally I have officially felt James kick!!!! :dance: It's only taken 22weeks and 3days :cheer:

Last night I was laying on the sofa talking about going to bed and I felt some 'shuffling' so put my hand on right side of belly and got booted (twice) Chris came running over and put his hand on my belly but nothing :rotfl: He's a mummy's boy!!!!

I'd had feeling of pressure in my right side for over a week now so was sure he was ok but now I've had a kick I'm much happier (kept worrying me when mw/obs/sonographer looked puzzled that I hadn't felt any kicks)

Anyways had to share as not allowed to put a full page ad in the local newspaper :rotfl:

I've got my doppler scan this afternoon, never had one before but apparently I'll get to see my placenta and umbilical cord working (don't think I'll ask for a picture this time though lol)

Hope all you girlies are well

Sarah xxx

Oh congratulations that's lovely, I'm desperate to feel some kicks, I thought I felt some last Wednesday, but haven't felt anything since.

It really makes the pregnancy feel more real when you can feel some kicking. Hope you start getting loads and loads more.

B x

Thats great news, I bet you feel very reassured now. :D

I've been feeling some fo the past week now, last night and today I could actually feel them with my hand on my tummy as well. :D

Thats great news. Mine was a late kicker too.. and has still only kicked OH once!

Claire x

That's great! I love the first few movements... they start beating you up proper in 3rd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back