Oh my god here we go...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
The nausea has well and truly kicked in now...the horrible I must eat to make it go away nausea. Size of a house here I come x

I wish eating would take my sickness away :( I've felt sick almost every day since finding out I was pregnant and my body just doesn't want food! I have to force food down, eating just makes me feel worse :wall: Yet, I'm piling the weight on! I've got one hell of a "bump bloat" and most my jeans no longer fit me...

xxx

I had exactly the same with last pregnancy.....there are only certain foods I want though...very plain stuff like nutria grain biscuits.....seem to have gone off loads of things already x

My nausea is the same... The "eat or you'll throw up, but eat too much and you'll also throw up" kind -.- fun times lol

XxX

I'm only 6+2 and people are already questioning me! I've been living off ice pops, water and very basic flavoured foods! I love chicken but at the moment I can't stomach it! xxx

I'm 6+4 so about the same.....I'm going to my mums for Sunday dinner and not sure if I can stomach that. We shall find out x

A sunday lunch actually sounds lovely to me! I think I can stomach mash and gravy!

Hopefully you'll be able to stomach it too! :) Enjoy! xxx

I remember Sunday dinner at my mam's around 7 weeks - was lovely, but I had to then excuse myself half way through and go and sick it all up! Not really what I had in mind ...

I'm only 6+2 and people are already questioning me! I've been living off ice pops, water and very basic flavoured foods! I love chicken but at the moment I can't stomach it! xxx

im exactly the same! cant eat chicken AT ALL.

everything makes me feel sick, having to force myself to eat. back at work tomorrow, COMPLETE DREAD. and no one there knows yet either (waiting til 12 weeks - 4 weeks to go!) it's just awful isn't it :(

cant stop sleeping either. hope you feel better sooon

I'm not telling work until September.....so I will be about 16 weeks......god knows if I will manage that cos I am already starting to look a bit regnant with it being my second x

I've had to tell my work because I work long 12 hour shifts with safeguarded adults, some are aggressive and the work is heavy! So I had to inform work and I'm waiting for a risk assessment to be done xxx

Yeah...understandable. I had a ha time with work during last pregnancy, so I would just rather they don't know...especially with me only being back since march! Lol. I am dreading telling them actually but what can they do x

At least I didn't go back already pregnant....lol x

I just DONT do sunday roasts anymore lol

I've had to tell my work because I work long 12 hour shifts with safeguarded adults, some are aggressive and the work is heavy! So I had to inform work and I'm waiting for a risk assessment to be done xxx

This is me... But I do 14 hrs. I refused to do a shift until it was done but boss wa very awkward!! I've asked to be transferred to another service

I found sucking orange quarters helped I lived on them and ice pops! Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back