Oh My F***ing God!!!!

So pleased to see this news char! Many congratulations and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. X

I don’t come on the forum a lot anymore but I sometimes check in on the TTC threads. This is just amazing news!!! So happy for you. You were always so supportive to everyone, myself included, and I’m so glad this has finally happened. You deserve it so much. Xxx

Ladies I can’t get over how many of you have posted to congratulate me. Your are all so amazing and I could never have got through this journey without you all. So I want to say thank you so much for your support <3 xxxxx

Thank you so much Alexis. I hope you and bump are doing well?!
Not too bad thankfully, getting tired quickly, boobs ache quite a lot and this morning I’ve had a bit of nausea. It’s my first day back to work since the 18th December so the nausea might just be that :rotfl: xx

We are both good! 32 weeks today a d got the midwife this morning and a growth scan on Monday.I'm just struggling to sleep now and have 4 weeks left at work after this week.

My boobs were agony for most of the 1st tri but it went away after that. I'm so happy for you! X x

Char!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just after I put my babies to bed last night I was thinking about you. I know we’ve not met and I’ve not been on the forum for ages but I hoped that you were getting on well with your ivf so thought I’d pop on to check.

The absolute best news! I am so chuffed for you, it really is wonderful. I couldn’t log in and comment as baby brain (you will find out that this phenomenon is very very true) meant I couldn’t remember my password and it took TIL this morning for the reset to come through!

had to post to wish you well lovely. I hope you have a lovely journey and I hope the time flies for your 8 week scan to arrive!

imagine if it were twins....:cheer::dance::hug:

Char!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just after I put my babies to bed last night I was thinking about you. I know we’ve not met and I’ve not been on the forum for ages but I hoped that you were getting on well with your ivf so thought I’d pop on to check.

The absolute best news! I am so chuffed for you, it really is wonderful. I couldn’t log in and comment as baby brain (you will find out that this phenomenon is very very true) meant I couldn’t remember my password and it took TIL this morning for the reset to come through!

had to post to wish you well lovely. I hope you have a lovely journey and I hope the time flies for your 8 week scan to arrive!

also if it is twins, I have a million tips!

Char!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Radley,
It is so lovely to hear from you :) How are you doing my lovely?? I know we haven't met but some of the these ladies on here, you included genuinely feel like friends <3 I often wonder how you are getting on too.
Thank you so much for your best wishes, it really does mean so much.
It still doesn't feel real, even when i am retching randomly haha!
Only 12 days until my scan, it dragging but i literally cannot wait to see if my little bean is all okay <3 xx

Hey Radley,
It is so lovely to hear from you :) How are you doing my lovely?? I know we haven't met but some of the these ladies on here, you included genuinely feel like friends <3 I often wonder how you are getting on too.
Thank you so much for your best wishes, it really does mean so much.
It still doesn't feel real, even when i am retching randomly haha!
Only 12 days until my scan, it dragging but i literally cannot wait to see if my little bean is all okay <3 xx

I do not miss the hg I can say that for sure! The only day I didn’t have sickness the whole pregnancy was the day after the girls were born.

we are doing great. Not gonna lie, being a mum is the next new chapter and nothing can really prepare you for it - I just muddled through but have support of good friends (do you remember marvellous and sugar pop? - we Literally WhatsApp between us all day and night and they have been my absolute rock the whole time. I have just as many pics of their babies on my phone as my own, well almost. Lol)

girls are 7 months now (5corrected). We’ve started rolling and Charlotte has a tooth through! We had a pretty tough time to start as they have milk protein allergy but once we sorted that with the right formula it changed them (and us) overnight. They are chatty, smiley, happy (mostly!) little girls and I love watching their personalities develop.

you are gonna love it char. On the sickness front, if it gets bad go see your doc sooner rather than later, you have can stuff to make it a lot easier and it’s not worth struggling (I was off work for a couple of months with it!)

cant wait to see the scan pic (I’m hoping for two!!!)

I do not miss the hg I can say that for sure! The only day I didn’t have sickness the whole pregnancy was the day after the girls were born.

we are doing great. Not gonna lie, being a mum is the next new chapter and nothing can really prepare you for it - I just muddled through but have support of good friends (do you remember marvellous and sugar pop? - we Literally WhatsApp between us all day and night and they have been my absolute rock the whole time. I have just as many pics of their babies on my phone as my own, well almost. Lol)

girls are 7 months now (5corrected). We’ve started rolling and Charlotte has a tooth through! We had a pretty tough time to start as they have milk protein allergy but once we sorted that with the right formula it changed them (and us) overnight. They are chatty, smiley, happy (mostly!) little girls and I love watching their personalities develop.

you are gonna love it char. On the sickness front, if it gets bad go see your doc sooner rather than later, you have can stuff to make it a lot easier and it’s not worth struggling (I was off work for a couple of months with it!)

Oh and sleep now, as much as you can. The lack of sleep with babies should be banned by the Geneva convention

I haven't actually been physically sick yet but i feel nauseous mostly in the mornings when i haven't eaten so i now get up 10 mins earlier to have either weetabix or peanut butter on toast.
So glad you and the girls are well, would love to see a photo of them :) inbox me one if you don't mind please. Arrrr that is really nice that you are so close to Sugar and Marvellous. I am glad you have had them to support you. How lovely <3 Send them my love please.
I literally cannot wait to be a mummy and i am going to enjoy being pregnant as so many friends have told me it goes so quickly and you wont ever get that 1st experience ever again. xx

I haven't actually been physically sick yet but i feel nauseous mostly in the mornings when i haven't eaten so i now get up 10 mins earlier to have either weetabix or peanut butter on toast.
So glad you and the girls are well, would love to see a photo of them :) inbox me one if you don't mind please. Arrrr that is really nice that you are so close to Sugar and Marvellous. I am glad you have had them to support you. How lovely <3 Send them my love please.
I literally cannot wait to be a mummy and i am going to enjoy being pregnant as so many friends have told me it goes so quickly and you wont ever get that 1st experience ever again. xx

Keep some snacks by your bed then you don’t even have to get up.

sent you a couple of pics I took a couple of days ago x

Just read all your thread there.... Still couldn't be happier for you. Hope your OH is doing okay as such a shock for both of you I bet. The ladies on here are all so lovely. It is such a great forum for support. I wish you the best pregnancy journey. You deserve it so much and look forward to your updates. Really shows the minute you just take it out your mind and less stress anything is possible. Massive congrats to you and your OH. Xxx :dance: <3 :hug:

Just read all your thread there.... Still couldn't be happier for you. Hope your OH is doing okay as such a shock for both of you I bet. The ladies on here are all so lovely. It is such a great forum for support. I wish you the best pregnancy journey. You deserve it so much and look forward to your updates. Really shows the minute you just take it out your mind and less stress anything is possible. Massive congrats to you and your OH. Xxx :dance: <3 :hug:
Thank you Jac. Our little ones won’t be too far apart so we are in this together :hug: xxxx

AHHHHHH OMFG!!!! Congratulations my darling! I’m SO THRILLED FOR YOU! The healthiest and happiest 9 months to you! Xx

Oh and sleep now, as much as you can. The lack of sleep with babies should be banned by the Geneva convention
We have been super lucky so far. Our girl is 6 months next week and she has slept all night from 6 weeks old... I'm actually shocked to say I have had more sleep since having a baby than before I got pregnant!!!!

How in the blinking world did I miss this??
Omg I am over the moon for you Char!! Feel like an idiot for my other post now haha. Massive congratulations lovely!! Xx

How in the blinking world did I miss this??
Omg I am over the moon for you Char!! Feel like an idiot for my other post now haha. Massive congratulations lovely!! Xx
Thank you so much @SmithyBaby - it’s crazy, I still don’t bloody believe it even though I see a heartbeat on the screen on Sunday.
Your little man is absolutely gorgeous <3 hope you are both keeping well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back