Oh My F***ing God!!!!

I've just seen this news...

WOW, huge congratulations, a natural BFP..... So happy for you! <3:dance::cheer:

How are you feeling? X

I've just seen this news...

WOW, huge congratulations, a natural BFP..... So happy for you! <3:dance::cheer:

How are you feeling? X
Thank you so much Alexis. I hope you and bump are doing well?!
Not too bad thankfully, getting tired quickly, boobs ache quite a lot and this morning I’ve had a bit of nausea. It’s my first day back to work since the 18th December so the nausea might just be that :rotfl: xx

I don’t think I could love this thread any more than I do <3 @chattychar1990 youve supported so many of us on this forum over the months (or year and a half!) and your BFP is so deserved!! Massive congratulations to you and your OH. You’re going to be such amazing parents!! 2020 is going to be such a fantastic year for you. I can’t wait to watch your journey and see you bloom. Don’t forget to let us know on here when you start a pregnancy journal so we can keep up to date with you and your bump. Take care xxx

I don’t think I could love this thread any more than I do <3 @chattychar1990 youve supported so many of us on this forum over the months (or year and a half!) and your BFP is so deserved!! Massive congratulations to you and your OH. You’re going to be such amazing parents!! 2020 is going to be such a fantastic year for you. I can’t wait to watch your journey and see you bloom. Don’t forget to let us know on here when you start a pregnancy journal so we can keep up to date with you and your bump. Take care xxx
Such a lovely message from such a lovely person that I am so thankful to have come across on this forum.
Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean the world to me.
I will be making a journal as soon as I’ve had my 8 week scan. <3 xxx

I will absolutely be following your journal. I love how you've followed such a similar path to us. Literally waiting for IVF and truly believing it was in the hands of the doctors. I'm so glad you've proved them wrong!!

I will absolutely be following your journal. I love how you've followed such a similar path to us. Literally waiting for IVF and truly believing it was in the hands of the doctors. I'm so glad you've proved them wrong!!
I don't think i actually quite believe that i have proved the doctors wrong. It sill all feels like a dream <3
Wishing the weeks away now xxx

I don't think i actually quite believe that i have proved the doctors wrong. It sill all feels like a dream <3
Wishing the weeks away now xxx

From experience, it will feel surreal for a while and if I'm honest I didn't truly accept that I'd won the war until little man was finally in my arms. Try to enjoy it if you can. Those 9 months really do fly by fast!

I see you've booked an 8 weeks scan. We did the same and I think it was a nice reassurance at that stage.

From experience, it will feel surreal for a while and if I'm honest I didn't truly accept that I'd won the war until little man was finally in my arms. Try to enjoy it if you can. Those 9 months really do fly by fast!

I see you've booked an 8 weeks scan. We did the same and I think it was a nice reassurance at that stage.
Yes ill be 8w 2d if i am correct with my dates when i go for my scan. I could never have waited until 12 weeks.
6 weeks on Thursday so not too long to wait. xx

8 week scan is a good call, it will help keep you sane until the 12 week scan, the wait to the 12 week scan is bloody excruciating as you just want to know everything looks ok, I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to follow your pregnancy journey xx

Omg Char I'm thrilled to see this! I have seen many of your posts during my time on this forum and havent been on here in a long time. I was just thinking I wonder how ChattyChar is getting on and wow look at what has happened! I'm so pleased for you. Glad I logged in! Xx

Om so happy for you! I still log in occasionally to see how you are and I'm so glad you have finally got your BFP!

Thank you Abi <3
I hope you and bubba are well?! Xx
Yes we are, he's sleeping next to me. I can't believe he's nearly 7 months old. He really has brought so much happiness to my life and I'm so glad you will get that too. You deserve it!

Yes we are, he's sleeping next to me. I can't believe he's nearly 7 months old. He really has brought so much happiness to my life and I'm so glad you will get that too. You deserve it!
Thank you so much Abi. Means the world to me <3 xxxx

OMG hun I’ve literally only just seen this.

I absolutely love seeing a lttc bfp, as I can relate so much.

I can’t tell you how happy and excited I am for you to see this ... and naturally too, amazing!

Wishing a wonderful pregnancy and will be continuing to follow this next stage.

WAHOO xx

Ive just done a happy dance! :)

OMG hun I’ve literally only just seen this.

I absolutely love seeing a lttc bfp, as I can relate so much.

I can’t tell you how happy and excited I am for you to see this ... and naturally too, amazing!

Wishing a wonderful pregnancy and will be continuing to follow this next stage.

WAHOO xx

Ive just done a happy dance! :)
Thank you so much Mel. Your kind words mean so much. I hope you are feeling okay? Xxx

Well I was not disappointed by those lines <3 +3 on a digi, amazing!!

Can only echo what the others have said, you've been a rock for so many people, a voice of reason and a shoulder to cry on. I'm over the moon that you finally get your BFP! Roll on the next 8 months of pregnancy, here's to night time peeing, head stuck in a toilet and swollen feet :D

Xxx

Well I was not disappointed by those lines <3 +3 on a digi, amazing!!

Can only echo what the others have said, you've been a rock for so many people, a voice of reason and a shoulder to cry on. I'm over the moon that you finally get your BFP! Roll on the next 8 months of pregnancy, here's to night time peeing, head stuck in a toilet and swollen feet :D

Xxx
Thank you so much baby <3
I hope you are well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back