Oh My F***ing God!!!!

Congratulations!! I have been stalking the ttc threads hoping you would get your bfp! What a fantastic start to the year for you. Happy and healthy 9 months xx

Oh Char this is amazing news, not sure how I missed it, congrats! I had a feeling it wouldn’t be long for you xx

Can't believe I missed this on the threads, sorry for the late post, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so very excited for you, as everyone else on here has said, you're so darn supportive to everyone, so happy you got your bfp!

OMG Char this is amazing news! What a brilliant start to the new year! I just knew you were going to fall naturally before you started IVF! I can't tell you how over the moon I am for you! Xx

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It means the world to me. Xxx

OMG Char this is amazing news! What a brilliant start to the new year! I just knew you were going to fall naturally before you started IVF! I can't tell you how over the moon I am for you! Xx
Thank you so much Hendy.
How are you getting on? How many weeks are you now? Xx

Omg congratulations!!! I barely even come on here anymore but every time I do I look on the testing threads to see how you’re getting along! Sooooo happy for you!!! Finally it’s your turn! <3

OMG char.. I'm utterly delighted for you! I knew this day would come! I am so, so happy for you. You are going to be amazing! So much love!!!! Xxx

Aw congrats x
Whatever you did to make changes to OH supplements 2/3 months ago? Must have worked. Youll just have to try and remember what you did/didnt do should you wanna try again etc.
Sounds good doing a 8 week scan
When do you think you ovulated? As could be a August baby??
Best of Luck look forward to pregnancy diary in future

Aww char this is wonderful news. I’m truly delighted for you! What beautiful lines!

Enjoy every moment - you’re going to be a mummy <3 xxx

Aw congrats x
Whatever you did to make changes to OH supplements 2/3 months ago? Must have worked. Youll just have to try and remember what you did/didnt do should you wanna try again etc.
Sounds good doing a 8 week scan
When do you think you ovulated? As could be a August baby??
Best of Luck look forward to pregnancy diary in future
We just relaxed and I think the change in vitamins and healthy lifestyle definitely helped. From when I think I ovulated It will be an early September baby but I’m sure I’ll find out more at my 8 week scan x

My younger girl's bday is September 3, it's a wonderful time to have a new baby! Congratulations again!!

We just relaxed and I think the change in vitamins and healthy lifestyle definitely helped. From when I think I ovulated It will be an early September baby but I’m sure I’ll find out more at my 8 week scan x
OMG OMG OMG
Charl I honestly feel over the moon for you! This is SO deserved!! 2020 is going to be an amazing year for you!
I am a firm believer in relaxing to make it happen as you know my 3rd and only successful pregnancy came when we just “relaxed”.

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!! Xx

OMG OMG OMG
Charl I honestly feel over the moon for you! This is SO deserved!! 2020 is going to be an amazing year for you!
I am a firm believer in relaxing to make it happen as you know my 3rd and only successful pregnancy came when we just “relaxed”.

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!! Xx
Thank you so much. Your kind words really do mean so much to me.
The relaxed approach really is the way forward. If only it was easy as saying it though hahah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back