Oh My F***ing God!!!!

OMFG!! Congrats @chattychar1990!!!
I'm am sooo happy for you! I'm crying! Blame it on the hormones lol
It's so funny so many women get naturally pregnant just before IVF. For 22DPO, that's a strong line! What made you test?x
Thank you so much <3
I am around 22dpo if I ovulated when I think I did but I am not positive.
I have felt a bit weird the last few days and initially thought my af was a couple of days late but turns out was much later than I thought haha xx

@chattychar1990 this is amazing! This is exactly what happened to us we almost “gave up” and just went with what we felt like doing and not testing and dtd so strict I started drinking again and having fun and it was the month I fell. I’m a firm believer that my body was relaxed and ready!! When are you due? Will you join August mummies or are you due sept?? X

@chattychar1990 this is amazing! This is exactly what happened to us we almost “gave up” and just went with what we felt like doing and not testing and dtd so strict I started drinking again and having fun and it was the month I fell. I’m a firm believer that my body was relaxed and ready!! When are you due? Will you join August mummies or are you due sept?? X
It’s true what they say about relaxing but at the time it isn’t what you want to hear.
I am due around the first week of September but obviously won’t know properly until my 12 week scan. Am going to book a scan at 8 weeks too. I can’t wait that long xx

Huge congratulations @chattychar1990! I'm not one for commenting on other threads usually but I know you've been ttc for quite a while so this must be the best start the the new year!

Huge congratulations @chattychar1990
I was a silent reader on the ttc threads and your name was always the one that popped up with so much support for everyone else.
Absolutely over the moon for you. 2020 is your year.

Huge congratulations @chattychar1990
I was a silent reader on the ttc threads and your name was always the one that popped up with so much support for everyone else.
Absolutely over the moon for you. 2020 is your year.
Thank you so much. Your kind words mean so much <3 xx

Just replied to your other thread as havnt been on here in ages but omg I’m so happy to see this! Congratulations x

Just replied to your other thread as havnt been on here in ages but omg I’m so happy to see this! Congratulations x
Hi Mandy,
I have just seen your post on my other thread. It is an absolute miracle that I got my bfp only yesterday! I still cannot believe it and I feel so lucky that I was able to fall naturally. Nothing against ivf at all but it really did look like a hard process.
how are you? Did you end up with a bfp?
Wickford isn’t far from me at all, is that where you are from? Xx

After having my little boy in Oct I occasionally log on here solely to check on your progress Char. What an amazing start to the year. Cuddling my little one to sleep... it will be you soon <3<3<3<3

That’s absolutely brilliant so pleased for you. It’s funny that I decided to check in at this point! I really had hoped that was going to happen to me as my treatment was deferred a few times due to things not being quite right every bloody month I wanted that BFP naturally, but it didn’t happen. I was based in colchester but clinic twins with wickford. X

After having my little boy in Oct I occasionally log on here solely to check on your progress Char. What an amazing start to the year. Cuddling my little one to sleep... it will be you soon <3<3<3<3
Arrrr thank you for checking in hun <3
I cannot wait to be cuddling my little bubba xx

That’s absolutely brilliant so pleased for you. It’s funny that I decided to check in at this point! I really had hoped that was going to happen to me as my treatment was deferred a few times due to things not being quite right every bloody month I wanted that BFP naturally, but it didn’t happen. I was based in colchester but clinic twins with wickford. X
So glad you checked in. So many people I use to talk a lot on here have left the forum. It’s sad when that happens.
I have just seen your signature, you got twins through ivf, how utterly amazing?!
How are you finding being a mummy to two?
I think you must have been at bourne clinic? That was the one that I was going to go to for my ivf. Xx

So glad you checked in. So many people I use to talk a lot on here have left the forum. It’s sad when that happens.
I have just seen your signature, you got twins through ivf, how utterly amazing?!
How are you finding being a mummy to two?
I think you must have been at bourne clinic? That was the one that I was going to go to for my ivf. Xx
Yes I feel bad that I left but I found when I started the process I just couldn’t talk about it to anyone. Yes Bourne Hall they were amazing. It’s been a roller coaster of a year & we were pretty amazed to be successful with twins. I didn’t have w great cycle, and I had only one good embryo as the rest fragmented, but we transferred two & both took. I still can’t believe it now & i never really believed it when I was pregnant. It’s lust though, hard but I just think of those days ttc the diagnosis & the never knowing if we would ever conceive & it just makes it all so worth it ! X

Yes I feel bad that I left but I found when I started the process I just couldn’t talk about it to anyone. Yes Bourne Hall they were amazing. It’s been a roller coaster of a year & we were pretty amazed to be successful with twins. I didn’t have w great cycle, and I had only one good embryo as the rest fragmented, but we transferred two & both took. I still can’t believe it now & i never really believed it when I was pregnant. It’s lust though, hard but I just think of those days ttc the diagnosis & the never knowing if we would ever conceive & it just makes it all so worth it ! X
Arrrr I am so happy for you that you got your miracles at the end of it. It was all totally worth it. Makes me smile so much when people have struggled and they get what they truly deserve. I hope you keep in contact. Would love to see a pic of your Twinnies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back