Oh My F***ing God!!!!

Congratulations! I pop on every now and again and it’s nice to see a long timer get a BFP!

We have been super lucky so far. Our girl is 6 months next week and she has slept all night from 6 weeks old... I'm actually shocked to say I have had more sleep since having a baby than before I got pregnant!!!!
Enjoy the 8 month sleep regression!

I had it on Sunday hun <3 xx Was meant to have been saturday this weekend but I changed it because it was too much of a long wait haha. Everything all fine and are my little darlings heartbeat <3 xx
Aw fantastic <3 so happy for you xx

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

This has put the biggest smile on my face :)

Congratulations Char, I am so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3 I will be stalking your pregnancy journal, assuming you will do one / already have one.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

This has put the biggest smile on my face :)

Congratulations Char, I am so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3 I will be stalking your pregnancy journal, assuming you will do one / already have one.
Thank you so much hun. I was wondering if you was going to pop on the forum <3
Hope you and bubs are well xxx

I’ve been speechless since yesterday, it’s an actual miracle. FRER yesterday morning and digi this morning. I cannot believe it.

View attachment 89585

Massive congratulations @chattychar1990
you must be soooo happy, I am sooooo happy for you, it was totally your time x

Sorry to come late to the party, I haven’t been on here in a couple of months

xx

Aaaawww maassive congratulations Char!! Sooo happy for you!
I havent been on here for ages, the day just doesnt have enough hours at the moment lol but last night when I was nursing bubs at 2am I had to randomly think about you and wondered how you were getting on! So I went on here to check first thing and its the best news!! <3
You must still be over the moon, you deserve this so mich and you'll be an awesome mum xxx:hug:

Aaaawww maassive congratulations Char!! Sooo happy for you!
I havent been on here for ages, the day just doesnt have enough hours at the moment lol but last night when I was nursing bubs at 2am I had to randomly think about you and wondered how you were getting on! So I went on here to check first thing and its the best news!! <3
You must still be over the moon, you deserve this so mich and you'll be an awesome mum xxx:hug:
Thank you so much for your kind words @Mandy119 - I often wonder how mum life is treating you. Hope you are well darling <3 xxx

*Patiently waiting for Char to start a pregnancy journal...........*

:lol:

Yayyy! Would love to hear all about the moment you got your bfp :) good luck for your 12 week scan char it’s so nerve wracking going in to it but it’s just the most magical thing ever seeing a fully formed baby wiggling away in there, I’m sure everything will be perfect x

Yayyy! Would love to hear all about the moment you got your bfp :) good luck for your 12 week scan char it’s so nerve wracking going in to it but it’s just the most magical thing ever seeing a fully formed baby wiggling away in there, I’m sure everything will be perfect x
Thank you so much @night owl <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back