BFP but still implantation bleeding? Anyone else?

Lara_M

Reaction score
Hey girlies - I posted my BFP news yesterday as you know.

I got two positives on the FRER test but it was still showing negative on cleqar blue digi.

Well this morning I got my PREGNANT 1-2 on clear blue digi but I wanted to ask you girls about implantation bleeding.

Yesterday I had some very light and pinky coloured bleeding on the tissue. This morning there was quite a blob of the same coloured jelly stuff (TMI) first thing which scared me a little as it seemed like a bit of a blob! Now it has gone back to a very sparse amount of pinky colouring on the tissue maybe every other toilet stop. Some wipes are clear, some have the little tinge.

What do you think? Has anyone has or is currently experiencing implantation bleeding and could share their story?? x

Congratulations on your bfp!

I didn't have any implatation bleeding in the beginning so i'm not sure but I didn't want to read and run. I guess if you do another test and it's stronger, or if in a couple of days a cbd gives you 2-3 weeks then all is good!

Sorry I can't be much more help! I really understand the worry though. Good luck!

Have you tried calling your doctor for advice? xxx

Have you tried calling your doctor for advice? xxx

Yes but because we cant see anything on a scan this early anyway its really just a case of waiting. The bleeding is light so I will just have to wait for the moment. If I get pain then he said give him a call bck. But it would be too early for an ectopic to be causing pain at the moment anyway, so I think I am just gonna have to ride out the next few days and hope all is well x

Congrats! I haven't bled at all through this pregnancy but bleeding can be normal alot of women have it. But would be good to double check with your GP. Or if you get too worried you can call NHS Direct at any time and they will advise you

Congratulations x

Congrats hun! Hope all is well!!
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations hun! Hope all is ok with you :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members