Oh man!

AyeshaD

Reaction score
It's been long time since I actually make a thread in here... been so busy helping my mom to move fetching things from left to right .. also took 2 weeks off holiday from holidays then going back one more week and officially off to my mat leave cant wait.. Lately felt so tired having backache pain feet are aching also..cant sleep and cant feel baby low around pubic bone..since I walk alot I felt like the baby about to drop out its so scary...I think am low in iron can feel bit dizzy with hot flashes lasted for few mins then goes away..getting panic attack when ever think of labor..the silly thing is I haven't sorted nothing out not even hospital bag Gosh am so UN-organized..:shock::shock::shock::shock:

hey hun,

im the same. walked around yesterday with oh and the pressure feels like he is pushing his way out.

dont worry your not the only one that isnt organised. i havent bought a hospital bag yet let alone thought of getting it ready.

got his cotbed being delivered today but no mattress. the list goes on.

xxx

I don't think I packed mine until 34/35 weeks either. I think I was in denial that I was giving birth lol.

i have it all will just mean the dh and mil will have to run around getting it all together if i go early lol

Dont worry I've not packed mine or bought anything for the baby yet.. :lol:

Just picture what will happen if we all go into labour unprepared...mom and D dont even know where to start looool..feel more calm knowing am not alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back