oh man how much longer???

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I feel so fed up of being pregnant, its getting so boring and its dragging, I wana see my bubs, wish there was a way of knowing how much longer till I see him... Erghhh the wait :'( really hoping I have him asap like just after 37weeks but I know that won't be the case....

I'm getting frustrated and bored of being a heffalump! Got aggges yet, knowing me i'll be late as well.

I started to get fed up at around this time, n now although I'm still a little fed up of waiting I no I've only got 13 days left till edd so I can live with that

Plus I'm full of a cold n feel crap so actually for first time in 8 weeks I'm hoping nothing happens till I shift this cold x

im fed up aswell. hoping that being due date tomorrow he will behave and make an appearance. xxx

Aww I hope he does for u, I'm just trying to find ways to bring on labour as soon as I'm 37weeks lol impatient or what

Me too!! It's not even that I'm all that fed up, I'm just so so desperate to meet him now :) My friend had her little girl on Thursday and she has made me even more desperate!

I've just had a cup of RLT and now I'm sitting bouncing away on my ball hahaha

Hopefully your LO makes an early appearance, just think, if he comes at 38 weeks then you have less than 3 weeks to go!!! :)

xxx

haha I'm bouncing away aswell :) oh I hope its then at 38weeks, that will be so ideal as it will be start of my mat leave then.. I'm going to try this rlt stuff, anyone heard about using eve primrose oil??

You should try it hun, alot of people don't like it I don't think but I love it haha :) I read that it doesn't really help to hurry labour up but it helps tone the muscles in your womb so that they work better when your in labour..

Not sure about the primrose oil, sorry! xxx

smess gave me some evening primrose oil capsules as she used them. not done anything for me as yet though. i have rlt about 3-4 times a day. like rachey said it is actually quite nice when you get used to it. xxx

I feel super duper fed up this morning, I wana cry.. I think I'm actually going mad, ive done a lot of cleaning yday but now I don't have anything left to do :'(

Aww hun :hug: I know how ya feel. Its rotten isn't it!

I'm just so over not being able to walk and sit normal and comfortably. I think that I shall bawl my eyes out if I even go 1 second overdue! I'm bored shitless, then I clean, which I detest doing anyways (not so bad now that I use rubber gloves for everything :lol: ) then my back and pelvis hurt and blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH!!

Do you just feel like being pregnant takes over your life? Gone are the trendy, glossy fashion and gossip mags, which are replaced with baby mags, your usual internet sites are put to the side in favour of PF :lol:

I know only too well that being pregnant and having a healthy baby is a miracle and a blessing, but somedays ya just have to have those BLEUGH moments eh.

:hug: x

to make things even more frustrating my baby is breech, I spend almost every moment I get bouncing on the freaking balk lol n still no luck :'(

Flip, so you're trying to get baby to turn too! It must be so blooming frustrating for you. Didn't leeloo's (can't remember what her username is exactly) baby turn at around 37 weeks or something? You've still time hun, but I can understand you're frustration cos you're so close. x

smess gave me some evening primrose oil capsules as she used them. not done anything for me as yet though. i have rlt about 3-4 times a day. like rachey said it is actually quite nice when you get used to it. xxx

What is it the evening primrose oil is supposed to do hun? Is it to help to bring on labour? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back