Need a good moan! *UPDATE - Been Physio*

happy-chick

Reaction score
Right im gunna stamp my feet and have a good moan cos im mega depressed & fed up!

I can hardly walk today cos SPD really bad, makes my eyes water to even go to toilet... my groin area is all swollen and bruised cos of it and its so sore :( I was supposed to have physio this morning but had to cancel as was in too much pain to get on the bus. Think i need to go back to see my GP about it cos its got alot worse and not sure how much longer I can bear it, painkillers dont do a thing! Been sat here all day and hardly moved, how depressing!

I sick and tired of the same old sh*t everyday, its so boring and i dont know how much long i can do it for... I cant go out cos im in too much pain but cant bear to stay in for much longer argghhhhh!

We've been waiting to a view a house since last thurs, the viewing has been cancelled 3 times cos the keys are in a car that was in an accident and the landlady hasnt dropped the spares off :wall: its driving me mad!

Im fed up, had enough! OH has been trying to cheer me up all night bless him but I just really feel like ive got nothing to be cheerful about at moment. I know im just having a crap day but everything is really getting ontop of me.

RARRRRRR sorry but needed to get all that out, all ive done is cry all day.... my heads banging & I feel sick..... roll on tomorrow!

:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh yeah forgot to add i keep having strong BHs and period pains that are mega uncomfy, had dioreah for about 4 days too :(

UPDATE - Been to physio today and been examined and they have given me some crutches to help me get about, Im quite suprised at how much they help & take the weight of my hips/pelvis although I feel like a right prat... big fat preggy lady wobbling around on crutches, what a bloody picture :lol:

im in a ranting mood aswell!!!! the blasted SPD is out in force today!!!! i can hardly cope with the pain god knows what its gonna be like in a few more weeks!!! have a few hugs from me!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

not you again jo

:rotfl:

you know im only jokin :D i like you moaning to me on msn so don't worry about it :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw Jo! You should have text me. Did you get my new number? I have been in bed all day feeling like crap so we could have had a good old moan together.

You definitely need to go back to your docs about the SPD by the sounds of it.

As for the estate agents, give me the address and i will go blow em up for you...not before I have located the source of the keys, nicked em and you can move in free of charge!!

Genius!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
not you again jo

:rotfl:

you know im only jokin :D i like you moaning to me on msn so don't worry about it :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

tut tut tut mpmk

biatch.jpg

:rotfl: genius, ill get the address for u asap!

I couldnt text cos i forgot to pay my mobile bill and phone been barred, paid it now but took ages for the barr to be lifted so ive been fed up AND lonley today lol.

Think ill ring docs 2mora n try n get an appointment for sometime this week but not holding my breath cos nothing they can do really is there! :hug:

dunno what happened there!
Anyway, i said my Dahling Kimbo, I twas only kidding with you. :hug: :hug:

im sik an tired of the same old sh*t day in day out i no how u feel i get excited wen i go shoppin 2 asdas its the onli tym i rele get out the house lol :hug: :hug:

J-Do1979 said:
Kimbo said:
lmao u made a mess of that didnt you :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

Its cos you get me all of a quiver!!!

lol, im going to bed now... id ask u to join but i know you wont fit in with ur big babalons :lol:
:moon:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for JO! xxx

spd witch must of been waving her wand this weekend and the trap nerve witch too , couldnt move all weekend and in so much pain yesterday and still this morning , could barely walk from my van to my house yesterday after driving for over an hour and then i couldnt lift my legs up to get into bed :rotfl: was a sorry state !

hope u feel better today jo :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My SPD has started bad over the last couple of days too. Not much longer to go now :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back