Oh jeeeeez its started!!

Chazabell

Reaction score
I've started that devilish 'Symptom Spotting' :wall2:

I'm only 4dpiui so I cant possibly have any symptoms of anything......can I?

I've not actively ttc for a while so haven't paid attention to be honest. But I keep feeling little twinges/ sensations in my uterus area.

I'm 99% certain I don't get these every other month, could this be the progesterone or the hcg trigger?

Roughly what dpo would implantation occur if lucky? xx

I def started with odd sharp cramping at 5dpo. I don't think you'll be able not to symptom spot this tww. Good luck Chaz

Its not even sharp, its quite dull when ive felt it. Then I second guess myself and tell myself its wind :eh:

Back in work tomorrow full 9 hour shift but with light duties, ive told work I have had a gynae procedure done as I don't wanna do any heavy lifting or drag pallets of pop around and ruin anything xxx

Good luck, have my fx for you.

Michelle. x

Thanks girls :)

As I said in another post, ive been quite busy today, kinda thrown myself back into work lifting wise etc....but I do it daily so no unusual strain on me. Then came home and mowed the lawn.

I'm 6DPIUI now. Just been to loo, felt a little wet (sorry) before I went and I have some creamy CM. Havent BD since Saturday, so could this be an ok sign? Lol. Told you I was symptom spotting! xxx

Loads of cm is a great sign! Many a time in the last 7 weeks I have run to the loo thinking its af, and its just this lovely old pregnancy prob. Are you on progesterone suppositories? I think this has made it worse for me....

I am, but not vaginal ones. Back passage!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for cm :) xxx

Yeah, i went for that option as i just couldn't be bothered with the mess of them going up the foof! Really looking forward to stopping them in a few weeks time, however grateful i am that they seem to have helped...

Hey chaz!

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck!! :)

Xx

Ive been feeling off today. Had loose stools twice that I had an absolute urgency to go to go, and have had a dizzy spell....whilst sat down. Got the shivers, felt like I was coming down with something.As you can probably guess ive had a bloated tummy.

Had a bath before to relax as ive had 3 early 5am starts for work and I felt a sudden 2 sec twinge in my uterus area, left side (I ovulated from the left) and since I got out of the bath I have felt a few other little twinges too.

Im hoping its a good sign, but I have had random twinges before and it could be because im feeling off. Im 7/8dpiui today xxxx

I had a bad tummy in early pregnancy ... Keeping everything crossed for you hun xx

oooh very exciting chaz, have everything crossed for you.. I had cramping 8dpo, not sure how that related quite date wise to iui

good luck X

We wont be testing till Wed....if we make it that far xxx

Just had what I can only describe as a wave of a mind period cramp. Im on a day off today and was just sat watching tv. Was to frontal to be a belly ache for the loo xxx

Just been looking at my IUI thread from last year to recap on symptoms. Had a weird stich near my hip which I remember on 8dpo, and started spotting 9dpo. So need to make it past tomorrow with no spotting and ive beaten last year!!! And AF arrived fully 2 days early.

xxx

:( I have a slight headache, and its caused me to snap at OH before he went to work....he'll be pissed. Ive also been 'farting' today and have had a bit of a tummy ache :( all good signs for AF for me, although I have no spots.

I did however pee on an OPK...and there was a line but ive had that before, cant say what possessed me to do it tho...

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back