Oh is really irritating me :/

lorpezlza

Reaction score
So I'm probably being petty but I need to vent.
I have 3 children from a previous relationship and I am now expecting number 4 with oh.
It's an awkward one already as we don't live together, he's not ready to give up his flat yet he says!
He doesn't work, I work 2 jobs.
He refuses to get up before 10 am, when I'm up at 7am doing everything.
He doesn't help what so ever when he is at mine, he's sat on his phone playing games when I've got in from work after getting kids from childminders and I then have to cook him a meal too.
Basically he's lazy and still living the single man's life, will he change or am I just kidding myself and ill have a 5th child aswel as a 4th!?!
I guess if I wasn't pregnant it wouldn't bother me as much but I am and i expected a bit more from a fully grown adult. Or am I just being petty???

To be fair I would be pissed off as well, I don't think I could cope with that at all. How come he doesn't have a job? That would help out so much, as he would have his own income and contribute to your baby when he or she is born, and you can then maybe re assess the situation on the moving in together thing.

Just remember a man isn't meant to be another burden, they are meant to be the helpful one in the house with kids and housework etc, and he simply isn't pulling his weight! Don't think you are being petty at all personally, it would do my head in too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back