Dating Scan Has Left Me On My Own!

TaffLass

Reaction score
My boyfriend has left me because my dating scan put me forward 6 days!

I think this is absolutley ridiculous and he was obviously looking for a way out & picked the most petty thing that came along first!

I explained to him dating scans cannot pin-point the exact day of conception it is just a better estimate than using your LMP!

As he was away on the weekend the scan says I fell pregnant he has accused me of cheating & just left me on my own!

We've been in touch, but he says he wants absolutley nothing to do with me and has called me a Liar!

I'm absolutley disgusted with his pathetic & irrational behaviour! I feel as if I am well rid of him, but being a single mum of 1 child from a previous relationship was bad enough! Let alone 2 now!

I feel Rotten!

aww im so sorry hun!!
thing will hopefully work out!!

sarahxxx

Hopefully something will get sorted hun. Men can be so irrational at times :x

He needs to realise that babies grow at different speeds so maybe your baby looked a lil more developed at your scan so that may be why they put you forward 6 days...

:hug: Best of luck hun!!

Hi Hun, sorry to hear that

You should ask him what happens at the 20 week scan if they change the date again, is he going to come running back again, cause tell him it isnt acceptable.

Depends on the circumstances (although im not condoning what he has done) but how long were you together, how old is he, is there a history of cheating etc?

Try and talk him round to stick with you and say you will get a pat test done the first chance you can get to prove its his.

hi sweetheart,mine left me when i was 9wks pregnant and has refused to speak to me about it,i feel for you. its not easy but you will get thru this :hug:

We weren't together long, about 6 months I know it wasn't long but I certainly wouldnt cheat!

I thought the world of him, he was so good with my son!

Although the new baby wasn't planned and it took some getting used to I thought he'd be thrilled, turns out all he wanted was a way out!

All the money he'd saved up to help towards buying things for the baby he's now blown out down the pub every night buying drinks for all his mates and a few girls so Im told!

I just feel like I didnt mean anything to him at all!

hi,i was with my ex for nearly 6yrs and he split up with me august 8th when i was 9wks,im now 15wks pregnant and mine wasnt planned either.looks like we will get thru it tgether hey :hug:

Aww feee im sorry to hear that, it must be much worse for you being with him for that amount of time!

I suppose i'll be ok because i have so far brought my 2 year old up on my own!

As long has you have a good support network family & friends to depend on you'll be fine!

Plus you've got me now! And we are not far off the same dates too!

Take care babes xxxx

mines due march 12th,its my 1st and im petrified :shock: ,anyway hun chin up and dont let men grind u down because they love it when they see u are not coping :wall: anyway stay in touch :hug:

Well I'm March 14th so you cant get much closer than that babe!

I'll be in touch dont you worry!!!

Can I just ask is your hair falling out? Mine is! Its freaking me out! I didn't have that on my 1st pregnancy!!! Kinda Worrying!!

hi hun,no thankfully my hair isnt falling out! although im worried now! :shock:
thats good our due dates r so close,send a private msg hun if you ever want to chat in confidence. :hug:

my hair fell out from about 30 weeks and stopped wen B was 7 months old so i think its ok hun

I think you've hit the nail on the head hunny, he was looking for a get out clause and found one as pathetic as it is. On my dating scan they put me forward 3 days but I know exactly when LO was conceived so I'm sticking to my dates.
I think maybe your ex is scared and sorry to say not much of a man to run away from his responsibilities.

You could always make a show of him on Jeremy Kyle ;)

well hun, if nothing else, he will be liable for paying a certain amount of child maintence to you and you can get a paternity test to prove him wrong....men can be such arses!! :shakehead:

hope everything works out for you though xx

I think this is really pathetic!

My OH had a vasectomy before I met him, when I found out I was pregnant we were both so shocked but he didn't even need to ask me if I had cheated on him.

This bloke needs to grow up and do some homework into how dating scans work and how accurate they can be. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back